*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591744-Why-Does-It-Hurt
by Jen
Rated: ASR · Other · Drama · #1591744
how love sucks.
Why does it hurt so much to try to love someone? No matter how hard you try, all you'll do is fall. They either don't love you back, or take advantage of you. Or confuse you until your torn and bleeding anyways. So what's the point? You try and try to find the right person. The right one that won't hurt you. The lucky ones find some...but people like me. Unlucky people with only sadness and pain in their lives. People like us...we search...and search...and search some more. We might find good people. People that make us happier than ever. But, then they leave us. For our best friend. For our ex. For someone BETTER. And that, is what truly hurts. Knowing that you're not good enough. Knowing that you're never good enough. And that they're out there with someone that is. You try and try to be perfect and you try to say the right things and do the right things when your really only digging yourself a deeper grave than to begin with. They never loved you to begin with. They lied. They made you feel so special. They built you up...just to let you fall.
© Copyright 2009 Jen (awakenme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591744-Why-Does-It-Hurt