*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591914-Ashes-To-Ashes-The-death-of-decay
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by awake
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1591914
A short yet potent journey witnessing the symbiotic ascention of man and earth.
Ashes to ashes reality swivels, emptiness expands solid stone shrivels. Words spoken fold up into joints and points, infinite space between spaces integrate and rejoin.Perspective demands upon the temporal flow. Self manifest destiny directs the beams earthly glow. Knots drawn up in a relative field, quantum flux interjects for a negative yield. Kink one in a noble minds shield. A defense engineered against self made debts, duality personified in mans core logic and reason cancels all bets. The realm of legend and lore burn away like nights fog in the face of new day. Locality's function dislodged, a voice... nothing to say. The trumpeting silence sheds light to broaden the way hopes birth in the death of all fear heroes champion the ascending earths shimmering sphere. Throwing loose the shroud of decay. 
© Copyright 2009 awake (ianh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591914-Ashes-To-Ashes-The-death-of-decay