*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592409-Idiots-Lantern
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Satire · #1592409
A satirical commentary on the state of television!
IDIOT’S LANTERN...BY JUSTIN BARWICK

Dense patches of freezing fog combining with treachorously icy roads to produce potential driving hazards for Molly, Dolly and Polly.  Let’s see what they are cooking up today.  Nazi storm troopers are bedded in north of the village of St Rouen in the long dark winter months it’s best to keep your tender goal!  What a clinical display there by Molly who is making banana milkshakes with a blender, careful carriage clock dating back to round about 1794.  I’d say it’s worth in the region of intense hand to hand combat raging through the streets of Oakhampton in Devon, this splendid town house is on the market for twenty seven thousand pounds!  That’s what you’ve just won by giving me a correct answer to the question of freezing fog combining with delicious hot chocolate sauce just drizzled over the porsche turbo has dollshouse furniture which although on a tiny elephant charging towards us like a tortoise just about ready to emerge from its lengthy period of hibernation.  Attack!  Attack!  We have Dolly, Molly, Polly, Dolly, Molly, Polly time for bed time for a crunching tackle from the minute sand fly’s habitat which is under threat from rat infestation really very serious custard pie in the face!  That’ll teach zombies I tell ya!  Undead brainless creatures rising from treachorously icy heatwave in the south of  our soldiers face a protracted guerilla war with faceless sharks feeding on plankton and a fantastic example of a ming vase  worth in the region of five hundred thousand pounds!  That’s what you’ve won by answering the question of potato blight ruining what should have been a mouse droppings a sure sign of potential driving nazis mounting a sustained assault on Henman hill alive with filthy zombies they’ve taken a trip down memory lane, back to the heady days of the black death ravaged towns and dairy milk chocolates the perfect gift for the undead flesh eating zombies in your Victorian soup tureen dating back to 1864 and worth nada, zero, nought, absoloutely nothing!  That’s how much you’ll have to spend on machine gunning nazis is freezing fog combining with a beautiful display of roses and carnations, really quite quite delightful stench of rotting bodies of dead and dying rats left here to flourish in the jazz age electro funk  album volume six, only twelve pounds ninety nine from all leading brain surgery at an incredibly delicate custard pie in the face!  That’s how freezing fog combining with treachorously sun tanned and smiling celebrity elephant’s foot umbrella stand, very definitely illegal nowadays and fifty thousand pounds!  That’s how much you’ve just won by answering the question how much is that doggy in this week’s issue of sizzle magazine the number one celebrity antique blunderbuss worth in the region of Florence the haunt of reclusive movie star Adolf Hitler’s dead I tell ya!  I heard it on the ferrari accelerates from nought to seventy five thousand pounds for this neat little Georgian town zombies breaking down the concrete block smashed in half by the unbelieveably powerful hand of this karate koala bears living on borrowed bargain at under eighty thousand pounds for this Edwardian town Polly, Molly and Dolly are killing nazis in their thousands millions of gallons of water wasted through leaks and natural plastic freezing fog combining with treachorously icy roads to produce potential driving hazards for the early morning rush slowed to a trickle of visitors for this once thriving abbatoir blazing out of control, a dense pall of toxic black moonlit night the perfect time to see bats leaving their roost in the church driving hazards for the early morning rush hour...           
© Copyright 2009 Nitsuj Kciwrab (august7474jb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592409-Idiots-Lantern