*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592431-for-my-careless
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #1592431
mss you alot my freind
          I miss you my friend, I miss your speech and the way you talk , I miss your smell, I miss your laugh , I miss even your shape , I miss your hair’s shadow, I miss you when you call me yooyoo, I miss the days that we hang out together , I miss your eyes, I hate your careless behaviors, and the things that make you busy , I miss your nails that you always colored them , I miss when I used to ask you about my hair you said its ok.



I really deserve a better care than this, we are friends from 6 years ,I miss the way we say good bye and the air kiss, I miss every moment I’ve been beside you. I still remember that we said we will stay friends until we grow up ,are we gonna make it? I miss your soft hand that I used to hold it all the day, did you love me much as I did ?! I wanna be with you all the time but there is something stop that to happens .







< for my careless friend>

© Copyright 2009 x yooyoo x (xyooyoox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592431-for-my-careless