*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592448-Hunters
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1592448
I was having a lot of nightmares.
They started again.....
I'm afraid to go to bed.I fight against the tiredness of my body because I know that they will be there waiting for me.
The hunters.....
They never rest ,they wait ,they wait and they hunt .They are not happy or sad,not human or monster,they are hunters.
The soul.....
I thought they didn't have one ,but I was wrong,they have mine,and as long as I exist they'll be there waiting for me,and if I die they'll go with me,they are part of me.They are the little girl crying in the darkest corner of her room ,the strong and determined woman ,the want to be,the have to do,the need to have the regret,the desire,the fear,the love,the truth.
Oh yes,the truth.....
A so old word that we don't even know what it means anymore,because I want to sleep no more,because they started again,because they're hunters and they have my soul,because they're the truth and I live in lies,because sadly I fear my life.
© Copyright 2009 life is a beautiful tragedy (midana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592448-Hunters