*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592652-Dont-tell-me-about-Hamas
by Sairah
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Political · #1592652
'To exist is to resist', in remembrance of the innocents, Allah yarhamak.
How would you feel if the massacres you’re watching were in your back yard?
How would you feel if for 60 continuous years a simple task like going down the road was hard?
How would you feel if phosphorous bombs now flooded your skies?
How would you feel if someone took your land based on lies?

How would you feel if you saw your loved ones in prison for throwing a rock?
How would you feel if your wives, daughters and sisters were always behind some guys glock?
What would you do if your people are CONTINUOUSLY ethnically cleansed?
Would you be willing to “talk” to the dictators, make mends?

How would you react if they took your farms?
How would you react if they took your own arms?
What about the educational equipment they take?
What bettering yourself is terrorist activity? “Only democracy in the Middle East” Give me a fucking break!

Four or five rockets in israhell equal 1,300 plus dead lives?
This isn’t self defence, this is genocide!
You still have the cheek to say this is Hamas’s war?
I would like to see how you would react if israhell came with “gifts” of illegal occupation, displacement, genocide and more,
I would love to see how you would react if this was on your own front door.

So don't tell me about Hamas,
whilst israhell still illegally and unlawfully occupies claimless land,
Whilst I carry on watching my people successfully or unsuccessfully dodge bullets, poisonous gases and tanks
© Copyright 2009 Sairah (sairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592652-Dont-tell-me-about-Hamas