*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592798-MOVE-ME
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1592798
Alexis is sent away to boarding school...to realize her past.
      Seventeen year old girl tries to escape the aftermath of her parents’ divorce. Mother:becomes workaholic Father is dating what Alexis refers to as "Broke Down Barbie"  left alone to herself...there’s nothing to do but follow trouble and enjoy teen rebellion until…
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Alexis lay there shirtless, braless, unembarrassed, clenching her teeth tightly as the unforgiving needle imbedded its liquid into her skin.
"It doesn’t hurt" she tried to convince herself.
“Hold still” the tattoo artist scolded with a charming smile, his brown chocolate curls seemed to point in every direction but down. He chewed slightly on his lower lip at an attempt to keep a steady hand. She sighed tucking her newly glossed/printed fake I.D further under her chin, relived that the owner had accepted her unquestioned. Brigth beads of sweat gathered on her brow as she bit the inside of her cheeks.
"youre welcome to scream"
Alex didn't know whether to laugh, of take him up on his offer.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hey :D this is a hopefully a book in progress...hope you enjoy. PLEASE  rate and review. i will be happy to return the favor.
© Copyright 2009 curious girl (hellogirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592798-MOVE-ME