*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593010-The-Invasion-Prolouge
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1593010
A 17 year old girl is abducted by aliens
As I laid there with my brother in the corner of a cold, dark room full of terror, I beseeched the tall man standing in the center of the room to release us. For if he did, we told him, we would leave in silence and his identity would remain hidden just as it had been for all eternity. After imploring him to release us as his hostages, he gave a chuckle and left the room locking it behind him. After waiting a few moments my heart was racing at the thought of never escaping this horrid nightmare and returning home to my family.
The year was 1976, and I was the daughter of the wealthy family, the Brelians. My family often went on trips to Paris and France, but I always felt at home in the small little town of Sumbergia where my grandmother grew up. When I was a little child, she told me stories that were so real, so detailed, I could imagine it as clearly as if I were there myself. She told stories of sorrow, love, friendship, but most of all, she told stories that struck our hearts with wonder. For you see, she was a fascinating storyteller, and when she talked about her hometown, it seemed as though it was a magical castle that rested up in the peaceful clouds. So when my 17 year old twin brother and I came to visit, the last thing we expected to happen was this. But never less, we were abducted by aliens and taken to their spaceship as hostages so that they could take over the world.
© Copyright 2009 Jessica (wolf-girl1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593010-The-Invasion-Prolouge