*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593585-freedom
by DeAtH
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1593585
..........
Sick of the ridicule and torment he does what any teen would do to be free. He cuts his arm straight up and lets his life fade to nothing for in his mind this will set him free this is his goal in life. He soon collapses into the puddle of warmth and is happy with his decision now everyone will remember him, they will all feel bad. He will be free of the constant nagging and impossible expectations. He is for once in his life if only for a moment happy. His life now fading quickly he laughs and thinks to himself the torment and ridicule is over everyone who hated him will be his friend in death. By doing this he will be accepted by all his peers. He closes his eyes, and smiles to embrace the freedom he sought and than nothing. He has gotten his freedom and the respect that can only be achieved in death. He is free of all the torment and ridicule, his face glowing in serenity even though he is dead.
© Copyright 2009 DeAtH (jared666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593585-freedom