*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593952-The-Homeless-Boy
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1593952
When a little boy realizes he has no place to live, a dream is about to come true.
Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Tommy that had no home.

One day,  a magical wizard named Scarlet appeared and said, “Hello, son.  I think I can help you. Will you will let me?” 

“How can you help me?  I have no place to go because my parents passed away,” Tommy said.

Tommy cried and cried.  Scarlet looked down at him and said, “I will help you my son. Lets go,” 

Tommy and Scarlet went off to a far land called Mysteria.  There were some unusual things there.  A dolphin named Hugo who could talk, dance, and sing. Then, there was a parrot named Polly that could swim like a fish.  Boy, could he swim.  Polly the parrot  won a medal at a swimming contest in Mysteria. Finally, there was Lucky the leprechaun who came along looking for his lucky charms.  He was the most friendly leprechaun that walked the land of Mysteria.

Suddenly, this huge monster named Jolly who was scary looking. It scared Tommy, but come to find out, he was the most friendliest monster in Mysteria.  Hugo, the dolphin,  told Tommy not to worry.  Tommy and the others had a celebration at a big white castle in the land of Mysteria with cake, ice cream, and happy music.  At the end Tommy felt in place and realized he found a new home.
© Copyright 2009 Zeke Donovan (windingsj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593952-The-Homeless-Boy