*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594042-thoughts-into-fantasy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1594042
unsure where I am going with this
When she caught my attention it was purely by attraction,being a man that has sexual thoughts every twenty seconds or so got me to thinking. She is so beautiful she must have more than a few suitable men in her life jockeying to be the one she picks to be her partner.I wonder what kind of woman she is? Probably nose in the cloud,or so much better than you, high maintnance,out of my reach. I have to find out so I start with Hi!
She turns to look at me and respond's with a hello! I tell her my name and she gives me hers and in doing so I realize that i was pullled into her eyes, they invite you in to a place thats honest,sincere,and caring.Hesitant just long enough for her to stare into my eyes to see that I am truley at a loss for words I tell her I just had to come talk to you because your beauty demanded I say something to you and let you know that you light up the room. Now that I said it I will leave you be. I hear the words but have to process them,Thank you, but you dont have to go my name is Jenny.Wow she's not what expected and so I desperatley search for things to talk about to keep her interest,Noticing her hair that must flow down to the top of her skirt, some how I am able to keep the conversation going long enough to discover that not only is she beautiful, but also intelegent,Independant and she likes to laugh!  I start thinking of what she could possibly need that I can offer.I decide I have nothing so I just listen to her intentley and show interest in her conversation.The night comes to an end and I asked if we could meet again or talk over the phone and Jenny gave me her number and asked me to call when I got home. All the way home I was just so amazed that I was in someone's thoughts. I Imagine her face that I memorized,her cheeks are made to make me want to reach out and caress, her inviting eyes,the lower lip that has to have been made to suck on.There is so much more to her that during conversation I make special mental notes about.She is a professional type woman that knows there are plenty of men around her all day that have shown her interest,but she is looking for something  else. A pa rtner who is trust worthy,dependable,caring and honest. I had to ask what about stabile,independant,secure? The reply I got was not expected those are all good things to have but her priorities are as she stated. She gets straight to her questions of me. What do I want in a partner, My mind went blank! Speaking up I said, first a woman that would ask me what I want in a woman! a woman that is independant,trustworthy,able to talk about any subject. After speaking  to her all night, I lay in bed thinking about what do I do now,well I star t  planning on a date, what to do?I begin with thinking of a during the week date as to show my more intimate, romantic side. Also because I do not know how to plan a date. After work we would have dinner early and just stay in with a movie but not  really to watch just for background while I try to find out more of her, Listening to her telling me about herself and being honestly interested in her. I begin looking into her eyes, letting her see I am really listening to her.I reach over to touch her cheek and lightley run the back of my hand down her cheek trying to see what kind of response she would give if approving then brush her hair back from around her neck and gaze into her eyes while gently running my finger across her neck.Looking for a sign goose bumps is what I want to see,then I would continue with just having contact with her by starting to massage her neck up the back of her head behind her ears and back to her shoulders.Paying very close attention as to not read her wrong as to continue or if that was far enough. I chose to continue because I really could not tell what I should do,I start working on her shoulders and neck area working my way out to her elbows listening to her talking ,listening for the small moans from getting a very good massage which I finally hear. This only makes me wonder if someone is making love to her does she moan similar to this?Of course this gets me excited but I have a mission now.All thats important to me now is making her start enjoying this to the point that she looses interest in talking or just plain forgot the conversation. when i got her to that point I would let her know that I really am enjoying massaging her shoulders and I would love to continue with more if she was willing, I would tell her all she needs to do is remove her bra adding that I would like her to remove her shirt too, but thats optional. When she removes her top I have her lay on her tummy on the floor and position her arms slightly out above her head,I begin pressing  on her back in between the shoulders looking for any tense muscles to work out.I begin compressing the muscle and then contracting them holding this for a moment to relax the muscles, when I have finished I would begin rubbing her back from her butt all the way up her back to her arms. Applying a firm grip on both arms i begin working on her arms,taking a pause to lightley run my fingers over her back and neck,circleing under her arms waiting for goose bumps and enjoying listening to her moans of approval, I would lean over to get close, to whisper in her ear how beautiful I think she is. I would make it a point to run my fingers down her sides and roll over the side of her breasts.watching her body respond to the soft caresses asking for her approval if there is anyplace I missed so far.I would lean down and softly kiss her neck and nibble on her ear.I would tell her that I will only stop when she says and that I hope she is enjoying this to the point where she has complete trust in what I want  for her. I continue massaging arms, neck, shoulders and back till I get to her butt I start out just squeezing her leg muscles at first and then I turn to face her feet and begin rubbing the bottom of her feet  and continue up her leg to her calf muscles I pause just long enough to run my hands over her back and sides just to remind her that I have not forgotten. Now i reach down under her with one hand to signal I want her to raise her hip so I can remove her skirt and I get a small pillow to position her on. I start massaging her thighs and position myself over her legs continuing to massage I make it a point to brush against her crotch and continue this until I have gotten her wet. Wet enough to smell her,the smell is only a tease because now i want to taste her.I want to know her sounds, her smell,her taste! Slowley I start spreading her legs alittle at a time massaging her inner thigh muscles letting her begin to spread her legs. I lean forward and place my knee between her legs while leaning down to kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobe,reaching under her chest to lightly rub on her breast wanting to see if she will rub herself against my knee. Moving back down I  raise her hips and remove her underwear and seeing her completely naked for the first time I take a moment and tell her how beautiful a body she has and that I only hope that i can give her the orgasm she deserves.rolling her over on her back kissing her  from her neck down until I got to her sweet spot where I go to get my first taste of this beautiful woman that I have only been able to fantasize about. She is more than I could have imagined. Her moans were enough alone to make any man come, which  I already had but this isnt about me.  I am playing with her teasing and rubbing and she is starting to communicate what she wants, I am doing every thing I can to give her what she wants and i really want her to start qwuivering and shaking and then tense up  so bad that she'll need another massage.
© Copyright 2009 sdgallthetime (sdgallthetime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594042-thoughts-into-fantasy