*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594835-The-Brothers-Clan-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1594835
A band of friends get together on a adventure
From the outside the balcony of his room, David, the orange and cream colored kitty could see most of the surrounding landscape that grew up all around the mansion.  The mansion was enormous, with dozens of rooms, a huge backyard, and even a huge garage; everyone was very grateful when Aces inherited it from his parents and let all the bro’s stay there.  Most of the lush green ferns and trees created a livid feeling, like being thrown back into the beginning of time.  On the far east side of their home, David could barely make out the rushing Grand waterfall and the calm lake that it drained out to that he spent most of his days swimming and playing with his friends.  “David?” a voice called out to him from the door way of his room, David turned to look and saw it was his grey and black colored coyote brother.  “Hi Jonny”, he proclaimed, “everything alright?”  “Yep, everything’s fine, everyone’s downstairs for breakfast, just waiting for you and Witus to wake up” Jonny said grinning and scratching a bit from under his wristband, then walked out of the room over to the brown puppy’s room to wake him up.  Sniffing around, David could tell something was good downstairs, so he walked over to his closet, threw on some fresh clothes and walked down the old-fashioned walnut grand staircase to the lower part of the mansion.  Passing through yet another doorway, he looked over through the nearby window as the birds flew by, singing wonderful songs.  Yep, he said to himself, just another peaceful day….
* * * * * * * * * * * *   
      “Little bro! Come back here!”  The grey and brown wolf exclaimed as he ran through the room trying to get his bacon back.  Mamei sidestepped around the main table, trying not to run over the other people in the room and dove, grabbing the edge of the plate as the white and green puppy on the other end tried to take it with him.  Aces growled a bit as he did a tug of war with Mamei.  “Alright bro” Mamei warned as he reached over and tickled the puppy’s sides.  Aces squealed from this surprise tickle attack and let go, pouting a bit.  “Aww, here you go then bro” Mamei said after seeing the look on the wolf-puppy’s face, giving Aces a piece of his breakfast, Aces bounded about happily from being fed.  “Morning Mamei” David said as he passed through the kitchen, grabbing some food for himself.  “Morning!”  He exclaimed happily, “I think everyone’s here” Looking around the kitchen so far, he saw his friend SD, the orange and blue bounty hunter dragon, sitting there enjoying some talk with Stephen the yoshi.  Near the two he could see Skylar, a white, friendly dragon, eating breakfast himself and giving Aces a little bit of a snack.  Next to Skylar he could see Wolfie, the fox, eating some kind of diet for his fitness. Never get me on one of those things, he told himself as he saw both Jonny and Witus return.  “Morning sleeping beauty” Aces said as he excitedly glomped the brown puppy, knocking him to the floor and licking his face.  “Morning to you too” he laughed, licking the puppy back.  “Hmmm” Jonny said after grabbing his own breakfast, “Where’s X’hutoa and Pat?”
* * * * * * * * * *
      “Alright start it now man” Cool Pat said from underneath the armored behemoth.  If one would look at it, it would look like some cross between a pickup and a tank.  X’hutoa, the green and black alien coyote, turned the ignition.  After a few turns, the massive engine finally caught.  “Yes!” X’hutoa yelled happily, their month long project was almost finished.  As if on cue, there was a screeching grind and a flurry of sparks.  “Shut it off! Shut it off!”  Came a yell from underneath.  X’hutoa gasped a bit and shut off the motor.  Cool Pat rolled out from underneath, coughing heavily and covered in soot.  “Well” he said “it’s not the belt that’s off either” he grabbed a rag, wiping off much of the dirt.  “I thought that was what it was” X’hutoa said sorrowfully, looking down at his paws.  “Hey its ok” Cool Pat said, walking over and hugged his brother.  X’hutoa hugged back, still remembering when his family had saved Pat from that fire.  “Ill check the shaft later, then we’ll take this thing out for a little spin” Cool Pat said, walking back into the mansion for some grub.  So why, X’hutoa said as he jumped down and followed, do I get the feeling we’ll be getting more than expected?
CONTINUED!
Later
© Copyright 2009 Cool Pat (robostitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594835-The-Brothers-Clan-Chapter-One