*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595225-my-promise
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1595225
this is my promise to one of my dear friends..i hope she gets it. :)
friend, i know you want independence and to grow up into the best woman you can be. but i have to say, youre never going to find out who you are and what you deserve until you get hurt. now friend, you've gotten hurt, alot in a short period of time. and hon' if you don't let your feelings show to the right people..the issues, hurts and problems won't stop-they'll get worse. i'm not trying to shrink you or make you feel helpless to yourself-because youre not. i'm here to say, i'm your friend. weather you like it or not i'm gonna tell you straight. i will never lie to you. i will trytrytry with all my heart not to hurt you-as others have or as others will. and i'm sorry to say, friends come and go in life, but if i can help it, i will stay by your side until the day i die. you will always have my approval, love and basically own my joy because brooke you are worth it. and if anyone hurts you, they hurt me. what i'm sayin is i've got your back, and your entire front-only when you need me to. i will give you your space and i will be there when you need someone close. you will find what you deserve and be able to own it-after the right chioces are made. this is my promise to my friend.

-jay.
© Copyright 2009 gi.essica (icing.jay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595225-my-promise