*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595783-What-I-want
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1595783
Airing out my thoughts and emotions. Be nice now!
                                                    I want to be desired.
                                                    I want to be remembered.
                                                    I want to be carressed.

I want to be in a relationship with a man who will take my heart and help me fill it with all the goodness a relationship can bring.  To help me when I can't figure out the solution to a problem, and congratulate me when I do it on my own.  I want someone who will live with me everyday to its fullest.  I want to know on a daily basis that we are a team, there for each other, with each other.  I want to just give of me and be happy that what I gave was the best and that I can expect the same consideration.  I want to know that he will be there tomorrow, I want to see him and feel a tug in my heart.  I want to hold my head up one day knowing that I have someone that cares about me, the way I am, the way I do things, decide things, love him, want things, and need people.  I want to just love      someone unconditionally and not worry that I may do something that will make him angry.  I want to know that the time and dedication I place in someone will be returned to me.  It has to be a give and take relationship . Love is a two way street.  I have been alone for so long that I can't just try with this one and that one to see who fits better, this is why I have to go slow, slow!! This person entering my life has to love kids, give them a chance, has to understand that I am a mother first and foremost.  I have finally come to the realization that it is time I care about me and what I desire and need from a relationship.  I don't know, cause up until now I have not given it a second thought. I should make a list.

-------------------------------------------------
                                                          love
                                                          honor
                                                          respect
                                                          time
                                                          attention
                                                          honesty
                                                          travel
                                                          lots of hugs
                                                          many kisses
                                                          warmth
                                                          excitement
                                                          curiousity
                                                          understanding
                                                          quiet walks
                                                          lots of talk
                                                          sharing
                                                          passion
                                                          fun
                                                          dates
                                                          action
                                                          romance, lots of romance
                                                          dancing
                                                          singing
                                                          laughter
                                                          compassion
                                                          trust
                                                          out of town trips
                                                          picnics
                                                          star gazing

© Copyright 2009 Irisisflower (irisisflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595783-What-I-want