*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596065-what-am-i-to-do
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1596065
i love my guy but my feelings are stronger for someone else
Dearest readers.
i got told never to leave the one i love for the one i like because the one i like would leave me for the one the love.
BUT what if the one i like is the one i love?the one i have never let go of?,the one who after 8 years still has my heart?what happens then?
let me fill you in.you see there is this guy for whom i have had very strong feelings since high school.we dated for 1 1/2 years and although it was long distance we had a strong connection.
he is a year younger than me and i'm not clear of the reasons for the breakup but we still have a thing.
now this thing we have is rare,we have been in other longterm relationships and still managed to find our way back to each other.we live in totally different coutries now but he has still kept in touch with me and i think of him everyday.i dream of him most nights and i feel deep in my heaart that he is the one for me!
BUT i have a partner who i have been with for 3 years now and we have a daughter.now i love my partner i really do but not in the same way as i love this other guy.i really don't know what to do i cry at night because i'm am so sad for my partner,but i havn't done anthing wrong believe me and thats credit to my partner beacause a few years ago i would have dropped him quicker than you could say boo at the thought of seeing my first love again.Yes my first love that is what he is.I'm so confused i can't even think straight and that is why i have joned writing.com.
i love to write and all of my materialcomes from my heart.this is what makes me feel sane.
please if you have any advice dont be shy to leave a message.
many thanks.2hukzdaskux
.
© Copyright 2009 tuhukzdaskux (tuhukzdaskux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596065-what-am-i-to-do