*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596482-Euphoria
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1596482
an idea for a larger story.
This was easley the strangest thing I had ever seen. I was looking at the greenest grass I had ever seen, a purplish blue sky, no sun in site, and a Bullfrog with butterfly wings flying in front of me. “Welcome to Euphoria!” I couldn’t believe it, the Bullfrog actually talked, and in a British accent. I must be dreaming. “I can assure you your not dreaming.” The Bullfrog spoke my thoughts. “I am not a Bullfrog!…I am a Potokoo!” It was obvious the Bullfro… I mean the Potokoo, could read my mind. So I quickly blanked my mind. “Ahh yes that is why we picked you. While others would have been racking the tiny little brains about a talking frog. You accepted what was, and blocked me from reading your mind.“ “Bravo.”
“Thank you.” I said with a little bow. even though I was speaking to a… ah… Poto something. I couldn’t forget my manners. I had so many questions running through my head I didn’t know where to begin. “I bet you would like to know what is going on… very well then lets get started.” The frog Poto thing flew over, and sat on my shoulder. “This might hurt a bit.” I felt a quick sharp pain run through my head, then the next thing I know images are coming so fast that I start to feel dizzy. Before long I start to understand. Potokoos are the keepers of the gate, and I have been chosen to make the inhabitants of Euphoria. 
© Copyright 2009 midnight shadow (shadowdove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596482-Euphoria