*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597036-your-promised-lust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1597036
Takashiro and Aliya is determined to find out the connect between them
         By: Aya Harris





         Aliya is walking on the Mamai Beach with her best friend; Hoshi talking about school. “So, who is your lab partner?” Aliya asked looking down at the sand in between her toes and her flip-flops in her hand. Hoshi looks forward, trying to remember. It finally comes to her, “Oh yeah,” she snaps her fingers, “his name is Deion, some foreign exchange student from Africa. He is actually really nice though.” Aliya nods and looks at the book store on the boardwalk. “Hey, lets go there.” she says pointing to the Father’s Love Empire Bookshop. “No, way.” Hoshi shakes her head. They have been to many book stores today and Hoshi is tired. “Why not? It looks a lot better from the one we just left.” “Why don’t you go in and I wait at a table at the shack?” Aliya shakes her head as she watched Hoshi walked toward the shack and she walked into the bookshop.

         Takashi is in the book of the bookshop arranging the inventory of the millions of books. He hears the ring in the front indicating that someone has entered the shop. He does not move from his spot, but listens to his friend; Kyo’s story about his school classes. “Anyways, she was fine and she sits right in front of me. I am going to get her number this week, or before this week is over.” Kyo brags, smiling. “Its only the first day of school and yet you are already trying to get her number?” He writes down the number of romance books there are. Kyo scoffs, “Yeah,” he leans back in his chair and sees a girl browsing through the vampire book section. “Whoa, are you serious?” “What?” Takashi stops writing. “This chick is not a regular she just walked in.” Takashi shrugs and goes back to writing down what books are there and what books are needed. “What section is she at?” Kyo smiles, “Vampire. She is a hottie, I wonder if those are contacts or her real eyes.” Takashi finshes his inventory that he has been doing since 5am. He goes to the front counter to see the girl his friend was talking about. Takashi watches the girl.

         Aliya browses through the vampire section, looking for a decent vampire book to read while she volunteers at the hospital. She slowly goes to another section this time a romance section. She can suddenly feel the guy’s eyes looking at her, she quickly glances up at him and slightly smiles, then goes back to the book shelf. Takashi’s face floods with blood and he sits down at the computer waiting for the girl. Soon, enough she comes up to the counter with 5 books in her hands. “Umm, excuse me?” Takashi looks up at the young girl and stands up. Then begins scanning the bar codes on the books, he suddenly stops at the third book. “How about you take these two for free?” “Oh,” she looks down at the books, “Well, I do not want to get you in trouble-.” Takashi cuts her off, “its no big deal, really.” He pulls a nervous smile. Aliya takes her books, “Thanks.” she goes out of the door and to the shack.

         Takashi sighs a breath of relief and plops down in the computer chair. “Gosh!” Kyo comes out of the back room, “So, did you get her name? Number? Address?” “No,” Takashi mopes around. “So, were they her real eye color?” “Yeah, they are real. I guess.” Kyo smiles, Takashi begins to sweat. I did not get her name or number. Oh, how could I have forgotten to ask her, her name?? Ugh!



         Aliya sits across from Hoshi with her books. “Wow,” Hoshi exclaimed drinking a coca cola, “nice books.” Aliya smiles, “yeah, I got you a book.” She slides the red book in front of Hoshi, she takes it and looks at it. Then looks up at Aliya. She is smiling and reads the back of the books she has. “What are you so cheesy about?” “There was a very cute boy in the book shop and I think he likes me. Cause he gave me two books for free.” “Oh really? Did you get his name?” Aliya frowns, “no, I did not. I meant to though.”





         Takashi marches straight up to his room and plops down on his queen-sized bed. His room is all black. Takashi works at a local book store called, “Father’s Love Empire” on the boardwalk of Miami Beach, Florida. Takashi has no family, they were all killed in a vampire attack. Takashi is 18 years old. Takashi is half vampire, on his mom’s side and his dad was just a human. He now lives with his best friend and his parents. He puts his arm over his eyes and thinks about the girl. Everything about her seems so perfect, maybe she’ll be at the school. I hope so. Kyo enters the room, “Hey, mom wants to know if you’re gonna eat dinner?” Takashi looks up from under his arm, “yes, I guess I will have a little something to eat.” “Okay.” Kyo goes back downstairs.

         Takashi sits up and looks at his book shelf full of nothing, but anime book and his walls are full of anime drawings. He walks to his desk and begins to draw the girl. All of her features, right down to the last thread of the white dress she wore. He sighs and continues to doodle. A few minutes later, kyo brings a small plate of food and soda to Takashi’s room. He enters and sees Takashi sitting at his desk drawing the girl. He places the plate and soda on the night stand. “Dude, what are you doing?” “Drawing her as I saw her. Her eyes were red and warm. Her figure slim and athletic looking. Everything about her seem so...amazing.” Takashi drops his pencil, finishing off with a black sharpie pen. “There.” he is finished with the drawing. “Wow,” Kyo examines the picture, “that’s pretty good.” “Yeah.” Takashi looks at the drawing, “I may color it.” They both laugh knowing that Takashi never colors his anime drawings.



© Copyright 2009 lovetoreadandwrite (ayame2009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597036-your-promised-lust