*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597416-On-The-Road-Party
by KC
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1597416
The first chapter of an on going story.
Don’t break the traffic rules, especially if you are a lonely woman driving on the deserted highway, you never know what kind of ticket you can get. She knows now, after being fucked in a nasty and dirty way by two cops.

Once I decided to drive to see a client who was throwing a party, she lived about seventy miles from where I was. When I got to the empty highway I didn’t notice that I was picking up speed. I realized it only when I saw the police car sitting at the turn up ahead. I started slowing down a little bit, but by then it was already too late. The officer pulled out and followed me for some time before he turned on his overheads and stopped me.

He came walking up to my car leaning over he asked me for my proof of insurance and registration. I handed him the documents he requested. He took them but I noticed he kept looking at me over the top of them. Of course I made sure that I was a better sight to look at, I was wearing a short, very short tight fitting dress. He was staring at my breasts which were hardly covered it fit so snug and me pulling it down a bit more did not help in any way of concealing anything. The slit up the side on my dress, pointed out that my legs firm and sleek. I made sure that they were slightly spread I made sure he could get a good view when he bent down trying to peep under my surprisingly short dress. I closed my legs immediately and asked, “Is everything fine with my documents, officer?”

“Why did you choose this deserted highway as your way, Miss?” He asked trying to not stare.

“Why do I have to tell you that?” I was getting nervous with this interrogation and stare because what I thought was going to happen apparently was not. Hell he is probably gay or something.

“Oh ma’am you don’t have to tell me, but a vehicle which fits the description of yours is missing, by the way you’re not going to deny that you were traveling way over the speed limit now are you? I have the right to search your trunk you know. In fact I think I will. Please step out of your vehicle and open your trunk. You do not have anything illegal in there do you?” He asked still giving me a once over, twice over and almost stripping me right there on the spot. What the hell was stopping this guy? Am I going to have to undress myself and drop to my knees for the guy to react. They have real dumb asses around here. They guy at the gas station I almost gave up on him until he handed me his meat through the window. I got and received full service. It is really good to have the right assets when you a horny beautiful woman when your travelling. It really cuts down the expenses.

I had to get out of the car and open my trunk. As I was stepping out the car my super short dress pulled up and he noticed my narrow panties had slipped up into my vagina, I could feel them there too. I arranged my dress slowly and came up to the trunk. There is nothing illegal in there of course. But I do have some interesting items back there that well if this did not excite the guy nothing would.

“I am really sorry, Miss, but this is not enough, I have to search you too and your bags. Turn to the car and put your hands on the roof.” He said as he looked knowing that my reaching up high like that lifted my short dress so that it was up over my ass. My thong was out in the open breeze and the air felt cool on my very moist lips.

I looked at him with contempt. “What in the world do you want to or think your going to find?” I asked.

He turned to me and said, “Keep your hands on the roof miss.”

Knowing I had to follow his order, I put my hands on the roof again and obeyed. I spread my legs, as he ordered.

He was back into my trunk and he was taking his time looking at every article. I am a sex toy host and through a lot of parties. I have a great collections of dildos and cock rings and all sorts of vibrators and lotions and potions along with every type of naughty outfit imaginable to the eye. He was taking great pride at looking at each and every item. Thank God this is not a busy highway. I would be really embarrassed for him. Not for me hell I am getting off on all this. He finally stands up holding one of the monster latex cocks in his hand and he comes back to where I am standing.

“Ma’am spread your legs.” He was feeling my under pits, then took my breasts and started feeling them up, then he ran his hand along my body, my waist, my buttocks and I felt his fingers on my pussy feeling me all over and he could feel that I was wet very wet.

“Should I take my panties off?” I asked

“That will not be necessary.” I will have to give you a ticket for going over the speed limit.” he said taking his hands off me. I was rather disappointed. I was ready for any ticket just to get him off. I got in the car and got on my hands and knees on the seat and reached my hand to my purse. He had demanded that I should pay the ticket fine immediately. I looked around in my purse but I found only 8 dollars cash in it. “ Oh my God this is all the cash I’ve got.” I said as I backed out off the seat and turned toward him. I noticed that finely he was showing signs of interest. He was getting a really big hard on. I wanted to reach out and grab it through his pants but decided against it because he might of freaked out and shot my ass.

“ Well don’t that beat all I bet you sure have something else, pretty lady, that you could settle the fine with?” Those words no sooner left his lips when he reached out and pulled up my dress and ripped off my panties thank God I had a pair of thongs on cause they rip easy enough.

I understood that I was going to pay him with my body, I was happy to oblige but after the guy at the gas station back down the road had severely fucked the daylights out of me it really hurt down there. But whatever it took I would comply hell I have worked my way through a lot worse pains. “I will pay the ticket, sir, I said looking straight into his eyes. I saw he was looking at my breasts. I got down on my knees, unzipped his pants and took his cock out. It was fucking huge. I moved my face closer to him and when I let my lips take just the head of his monster of a cock I felt it twitch. Slowly I took more of his cock in my mouth the damn thing got even bigger. I was in the middle of the road before the officer with my dress pulled up and no panties, I was sucking his cock cursing myself for not getting something to kneel on while I gave this guy a blowjob. The blacktop was really hard on the knees.

“What nice set of swollen lips you got, there.” He said as he began driving his cock deeper into her mouth.

I was thinking he should come fast. I was sucking faster and faster hoping for his sperm would soon fill my mouth and my fine would end being settled and I could be on my way, but would you know it he suddenly grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. I guess he had other things on his mind.

“No more fucking games girlie”, he said. “Now I am going to fuck you real hard. Im going to teach you to watch your speed from now on.”

“Oh God no officer, please, I begged him and tried to get down on my knees again, he didn’t let me do that though he was having none of that. He pushed me up against my car. He got behind me and pulled up my dress. He had my dress pulled up to my breast and pushed his cock between my legs. I felt him enter me and I moaned both from the excitement but also from the pain I was feeling. It was when I felt him fucking me as fast as he could that the thoughts of the pain subsided. My breasts which was pressed against the hood was rubbing against the surface. The hood was hot against my flesh but I was not about to complain. I think he was getting close to a climax and really as much as I love to fuck I was wishing he would cum inside me so I could get on my way.

“This hood is hot with the sun, please let me go. Lets get in the back seat where we both can be more comfortable.” I asked.

“You got a really big pussy,” he said, “ You must like fucking a lot, huh?”

“What do you care if my pussy is big or not since you are fucking me already”, I moaned, screaming with pain that he was giving me with his cock.

“Tell me, pretty lady, what was the biggest cock that ever fucked you?” He asked and pulled my breasts so hard that I groaned. “Answer me, was it really big?”

“Fuck Yes, Yes it was, It was really big.” I answered him. God what the fuck difference does it make I thought.

“How big was it pretty lady? Was is as big as mine?” He asked still humping up inside me deeper and deeper.

“Thicker than yours and about two inches longer to.” I said being a smart ass for some reason.

“Oh, you are leaking, huh,” he exclaimed as my pussy started it leaking cum. He clenched my breasts really hard, harder than I really like and it hurt.

“Did you suck it?” He asked.

“Yes I sucked the guys cock.” I said becoming very impatient now. God what is with all these God Damned questions. she thought.

“How far did it go in your mouth?” He asked.

“I didn’t suck it, he was fucking me deep in my mouth.” I said.

“Did his balls slap your chin?” The officer asked. Did the came in your mouth? Or did he pull out?”

“Yes and I swallowed some of his cum then he pulled out and sprayed my tits and face if you are really interested.” I snapped.

“Did you like cum on your face?” He asked still pumping into my aching pussy.

“I don’t really care as long as the guy gets off.” I said.

“Did he fuck your ass?” He asked

“No, he didn’t I really do not like being fucked in the asshole.” I said

When he heard this he spanked my ass with his hand and took the cock out. Well now, you are going to be ass fucked. It is part of your fine.” The officer said as he pulled his cock from my aching pussy.

“No officer, please, let me suck it.” I tried to break free but he was holding me so tight that I couldn’t even move, he pushed his cock into my ass and he was moving in there very slowly. Thank God his cock was wet from my cum, it slide into my ass easy enough.

“You are sweating,” he said, and put his hand under my legs, and you are all wet, you are one hell of a leaking bitch aren’t you?” he asked as he started fucking me ass harder. He learned all the depths of my ass with his cock and I learned the meaning of the words ‘to fuck real hard’. Because he was really fucking me like some kind of mad man. It seemed to be lasting for eternity, his cock moving in and out of my ass. At last he took his cock out of my ass and I felt my anus contracting slowly.

It was a big hole but when he took his cock out of my ass it slowly turned into a tiny ring when it was released from his big cock. He unloaded his hot sperm onto my buttocks, my pussy and it ran down my legs, I was still breathing hard unable to regain my breath, after he came I was still in the position he had been fucking me.

“Hey, Tom, come here,” he called.

The sergeant got out from the police car.

“You can get a blow job from this road law breaker.” He said and spanked my ass. Pamper the sergeant with your hot mouth, Miss.

You have no idea how shocked I was to think this guy had been sitting there the whole time watching the officer fucking me and me giving him a blowjob.

I understood that I had to follow this officers orders to end this nightmare I had created.

The sergeant got in the back seat of my car and put his legs on the ground, the officer pushed me towards him, the sergeant placed his hand on my ass and started feeling it up, his hands were rubbing my thighs up and down spanking me from time to time. Then he unzipped his fly and got his cock out. “Suck it like your life depended on it bitch,” he ordered.

I got down on my knees and moved my face closer to his erect club.

“ I said suck it, bitch” The sergeant ordered. He grabbed my hair and started impaling me onto his cock up to his balls. When I took his cock full in my mouth my lips were touching his balls and my nose was pressing against his pubis. He was trying to push his cock even deeper. He was being so fucking rough. I felt tears in my eyes, I was choking up on his cock and he was fucking my mouth with such force. He was holding my head tight with his hands not letting his cock come out even for an inch.

It’s been a long time since I have been mouth fucked so severely. I am usually the one in control. But I was not in control now and he knew it. Then he stood up and keeping his cock deep in my mouth turned towards the car. I was looking at him not knowing what to do but turned in his direction. I really had no choice. I soon understood what he wanted. The sergeant pressed the back of my head against the car door, so that there would be no way for me not to let him face fuck me the way he wanted. I couldn’t control the situation and he was shoving his cock deeper in my mouth up to his balls and I could do absolutely nothing about it.

Then he took his cock out of my mouth and ordered me to get up.

“I really love playing with law breakers, sit there bitch.” He pushed me into the car towards the thick knob of a gear box. He pushed his two fingers in my pussy, your hole is just ready to take it in, you are so wet. With these words he spanked my ass. “Come on, come on sit on it, I want to see how big your pussy really is it looks like you like sex toys so get on the gear shift bitch.”

I lost my breath when I saw the shift knob I started guessing whether my pussy would be able to accommodate it. But I wasn’t given my time to think and I spread my legs and started lowering onto the knob until it touched my wet cunt. I started slowly impaling on it, it was easing into me inch by fucking inch.

The sergeant moved to the driver’s seat to get a closer look at the knob disappear into my pussy. He started fondling my clit with his fingers, then he placed his hand on my thigh and pushed me down on the knob and it fully disappeared into my pussy and I felt it pressing against my uterus. Then the sergeant started the car and the fucking knob started vibrating inside me I felt with some shame and shock that it was actually turning me on. I started going up and down on the knob. I moaned and felt shivers running down my back.

“Now you are going to cum, bitch,” the Sergeant said and started rubbing my tits. The car was idling and vibrating really good, the knob was vibrating inside me and it was not long that I felt I was close to cumming. I felt a desire to take his cock in my mouth and give him one hell of a blowjob just to have a taste of his cum.

I moved to his cock and swallowed it up to my balls in one gulp. With my vulva lips I was sliding up and down on the vibrating knob and with my mouth I was sucking his cock. The orgasm came on me with such a force I wanted to yell out but with the Sergeants cock in my mouth it didn’t let me scream out, I was moaning and screaming around his cock.

The next moment I nearly choked on his cum I didn’t have time to swallow it as it was shooting again and again deep in my mouth and throat. The cum started spilling out of my mouth and ran down my chin. I pressed my head against the sergeant’s groin with his cock in my mouth I was holding on to his legs while my pussy was still vibrating through my orgasm. He pulled up my head by the hair and his cock fell out of my mouth.

He rubbed his cock on my chick and I started getting over the orgasm slowly and then I felt the pain settle in again.

The big knob deep in my pussy let me know it was there. My pussy was so wide and the gear knob was all wet with my juices. I was all covered in cum.

When I was leaving the both the officer’s said, “Try not to break the rules, Miss.”

I was going to be late for my appointment. I sure hope Mrs. Huntley will not be upset. It is still about twenty miles to there place if I got the directions right. I thought to myself. I finally got a signal on my phone and I called the number she gave me.

“Hello.” This is Joan Huntley.” The voice sad on the other end said.

“This is Vennesa Strong with Pleasure Parties. I am running a bit late I hope that will not be a problem. I am about twenty five minutes out if that is Ok.” I said. “Oh thank you. See you soon.”

I drove watching my speed I was just about to reach the drive up to the big mansion looking house out in the middle of nowhere when I looked in the mirror who do I see but the police officer I had just sucked and fucked. I think what the fuck does this sorry son of a bitch want now. I pulled to the side of the drive not wanting to have him approach me at the Huntley’s home.

The damn officer pulled around me and as he passed my car we just gave me a little wave.

Oh great he is going up to the house. I wonder if I should wait or just go on up to the house. I could see the house and it was about a mile drive up to it. I decided to just pull up slowly and that way the officer could get out and make his approach to the house before I even got there.

When I reached the house I noticed that there were about ten cars parked all over. I found a place to park and I looked at the door and noticed the officer just stepping inside. I got out of the car and went to the trunk and gathered all my products and put them back in the cases because the officer had just left everything lying all over in my trunk as he checked everything out. I loaded my cases on my hand cart and went to the door.

A very petite woman answered the door. “You good you found the place. I am Barbara Huntley come on in. All the girls are out at the pool.”

I looked around and did not see the officer. “I hope there is no problem I seen the patrol car sitting in the driveway.” I stated.

“Oh that is my husband I sent him downstairs.” Barbara said as she headed me towards the back to the pool.

I was having a hard time walking. I wanted to tell her that her husband and his partner had fucked me silly but thought just shut up you might cause more problems that you want.

As we got outside there were about fifteen woman in all states of dress and undress. It looked like they had been having a pretty good start on their party. Barbara introduced me and everyone came up and introduced themselves.

Well this is the first chapter of my on going story. I hope you like it.



© Copyright 2009 KC (kcjordan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597416-On-The-Road-Party