*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597603-health
by janis
Rated: E · Article · Health · #1597603
Heart disease can be cured by fresh garlic
picture
link:http://janisbrown.picturepush.com/showformat.php?format=1024&alid=67360&imgid=2220815&clid=28726


Heart disease is recognized as the number one killer of mankind. It is like a time bomb hidden in the human body. Since we are unable to determine its time of the explosion, it can instantly take away our precious lives. Over the years, medical experts have been looking for prescription by which heart disease can be completely cured, but they failed.
In April 2008, an American girl who suffered from acute heart disease accidentally found the prescription for her disease when she prayed in a church of a small town. Incredibly, the prescription is what we are most familiar with - garlic.


Lucy, now 23 years old, was born in Chicago. Ten years ago, her father died of heart disease. Since childhood, Lucy likes to eat steak, cakes, and she always pastes cheese on many foods. Parents have advised her to eat less fatty foods, but she is a child after all and could not resist the temptation of delicious food. At her junior high school, once she did a high jump movement in PE class, she suddenly felt hard to breathe and her face turned purple. But after a while, everything returned to normal. The school doctor suspected that she had heart problems and suggested her to have a check. However, in the hospital, the doctor did not detect any heart problem. It may because she is still young.
After graduating from Philadelphia University in June 2007, Lucy applied for a guide position of a tourism company. She passed the exam smoothly, but during the physical check, she was found high blood lipids and irregular heart beats. But this did not affect her admission. Soon she felt in love with Mo Nantes, her colleague who was five-year-older than her.
In September, Lucy joined a tourism team to Utah mountains. When she boarded the foothills of 3,000 meters, she felt as if her heart was clutched by a claw. The higher she climbed, the tighter she felt. Only up to two-thirds of the mountain, she could hardly speak with the. Soon she had the symptoms like dizziness, breathing difficulties, etc. Fortunately, there was a health-care doctor in the team. The doctor gave her physical emergency rescue, and fed her heart protection medicine. Then Lucy gradually calm down.
After that Lucy was sent to Utah State Hospital for further examination. In the information about her family history of diseases, Lucy thought of her father and grandfather who both suffered from high cholesterol heart disease. Finally, the doctor diagnosed her with hidden familial hyperlipemia heart disease. It was strange why the symptoms happened till now and why she did not felt uncomfortable before. The doctor told her that hereditary diseases usually exploded people became adult. Lucy did not return to Philadelphia until she felt better.
Lucy was forced to give up the work of front-line guides after the diagnosis, and worked as consultant at the reception desk. At that time, her illness became very unstable, and she could not go swimming, play tennis, and other strenuous exercise, otherwise it would lead to chest pain. She can not any oil and fatty food which could cause blood lipids increasing, heart palpitations and even faint.
On February 8, 2008, when Lucy answering a complaint, the customer’s extreme attitude made her very anger, and she even fainted. Fortunately, Mo Nantes ran over in time, gave her medicine for blood lipid-lowering, heart-rate heart smoothing. Her life was saved again. Her boyfriend persuaded her to go to hospital, but she was afraid that her work would be affected. She insisted on answering the hotline with the heart pills putting aside of the telephone.
Since early April, Lucy had suffered severe insomnia and headache. She felt her heart had been pressed by a stone. Her legs swelled which made her hard to walk. What’s worse, the morning when Lucy and Mo Nantes went shopping, having just taken several step, she felt a burst of heart spasms and could hardly breathe. Fortunately, Mo Nantes had brought the heart pills and saved her life.
Lucy knew that the disease became quite serious. So she went to Green Card Hospital of Philadelphia with Mo Nantes. Professor Sibol, director of Cardiovascular Surgery Department, was a well-known expert in the state. He made a 24-hour ECG and cardiac imaging analysis. To his surprise, such a young and beautiful girl suffered from vascular stasis due to high blood cholesterol, and her left ventricle had qualitative lesion due to poor blood vessel, which caused the degradation of cardiac function. At that time, the heart was like a time bomb, which could seize her life at any moment. Professor Sibol told Lucy she needed a heart to be transplanted if she wanted the disease to be cured completely. However, the donor was too scarce. The opportunity was almost impossible. Moreover, Lucy’s cardiovascular was caused by high blood lipid, which may cause bad blood stasis blocking if the medication was not well controlled. The artificial heart cannot automatically adjust pulse frequency signals to stimulate the heart to maintain blood circulation. Therefore, it is not suitable for installation of artificial heart. What Professor Sibol said destroyed the hope of Lucy and Mo Nantes. They were at the abyss of despair.
During hospitalization, Mo Nantes went to accompany Lucy after work and took good care of her. One day, the disease attacked again. Lucy was out of danger due to immediate rescue. While out of the emergency room, Lucy cried to Mo Nantes: "Honey, I may not wait to the day for heart transplant. I really hope to live with and have lots of kids ... ... "Mo Nantes grabbed Lucy’s hand, said with tears:" That day is not far away. My heart is kept for you.” On hearing these, all doctors and nurses around were deeply moved.
Lucy had not told the truth about her illness to her mother at Chicago. She did not want her mother to be worried. In late May, she felt very ill, and urgently wanted to see her mother. Her mother, Ella, accompanied by her aunt rushed to the hospital immediately. Known her daughter’s illness, Ella could not help bursting into tears in despair. Suddenly, Lucy’s aunt thought of something and said: "Dear Lucy, here is one thing I must tell you. Three years ago, my neighbor Mario suffered from tuberculosis. The godfather told him a vampire in his body, which caused the evil disease. The godfather asked him to Garlic Park of South Bay at the town of Gariro, San Francisco for pray. (South Bay, located in San Francisco, is a major garlic producing area. Americans believe eating garlic can ward off vampires.) As a result, he it was cured soon, and did not relapse till now. My God, the doctors are not convinced. But it is a fact. I have seen it. "
On hearing it, Lucy suddenly found hope to live, and she begged her mother: "Mummy, it’s better to go to South Bay Park than wait to die. Maybe God will have mercy on me." Understanding that the donor is a matter within the foreseeable future, Ella proposed to take her daughter to the South Bay to dispel vampires. Professor Sibol thought it was just a psychological comfort and Lucy’s life was threatened at any time. But Ella and her daughter were determined to leave. So, Professor Sibol had to call his friend at the town of Gariro, San Francisco to give Lucy medical care. Then Ella set foot on the journey to the town of Gariro with a bunch of drugs and physical restoration devices. In order to taking care of his girlfriend, Mo Nantes applied a long holiday from the company.
Doctor Pucillo received them when they arrived at Gariro, a town full of garlic manor where the owner believed that every prayer is sent by God. They felt honored and glad to provide garlic to dispel the vampires. Doctor Pucillo chose a garlic manor near the clinic. The manor owner provided a house built in garlic garden for Lucy to live. Therefore, Lucy could smell the fragrance of garlic leaves as long as she opened the doors and windows.
It was the season garlic began to mature. The farm covered with shiny green garlic leaves, looking like a green carpet, made people relaxed and happy. Every day, Lucy went to garlic Park to pray for health. After the pray, Ella and her aunt dredged fresh garlic for Lucy. The "green carpet" became Lucy’s restaurant. Ella was responsible for crushing fresh garlic, while her aunt baking rye bread. Bread with mashed garlic was Lucy’s daily meal. According to farmers, in order to ward off "vampire", you must eat fresh garlic every day, no matter you like it or not.
Lucy had never tasted fresh garlic. But this time, facing of the green garlic land, her appetite had been brought back. It tasted crisp and let her breathe smoothly. As a result, Lucy quickly liked to eat fresh garlic. To make her daughter a good appetite, Ella deliberately made into a variety of garlic for delicious food, such as the sliced garlic with egg, garlic juice with milk. Mo Nantes accompanied his girlfriend for a month and went back to Philadelphia because of work.
Strange enough, since living in the garlic park has, Lucy was breathing more and more comfortable. Symptoms like headache, insomnia, numbness in limb disappeared. Four months later after a pray, Lucy saw two sons of the manor owner handling a large basket of garlic baskets into the cellar. She felt it was very interesting and forgot she was seriously ill, then, she helped holding a basket of garlic sent to the cellar. Incredibly, after running three round-trip to the cellar, Lucy did not appear chest tightness, suffocation and pain and swelling.
Just then doctor Pucillo came for check-ups. Seeing this scene, he seemed dismayed and began calling her to stop, and asked her if she felt uncomfortable. At this point, Lucy just like normal breathing and said: " I also find it very strange, no stuffy chest hurt." After she was calm, doctor Pucillo checked her heart auscultation, but there was no heart murmur, and heart rate was very homogeneous. Pucillo felt very strange. Normally, as the development of her illness, the heart failure should be more and more serious. But he could indeed hear the heart surging powerfully. Why? For further diagnosis, Pucillo conducted a comprehensive physical examination. It showed that her blood lipids decreased significantly, almost close to normal standards, electrocardiogram showed that her heart function was better, and the left pericardium was gradually restored functionality. Lucy smiled and said: "The only explanation is that vampires have been expelled by garlic. God gave me health!"
Doctor Pucillo told it to Professor Sibol right. Professor Sibol felt surprise and asked: "Is it real?" He immediately rushed to the town of Garrio, San Francisco. Surely, the result of examination proved that the "time bomb" of Lucy’s body had disappeared. If medication alone cannot cure heart disease, it would have no scientific reason to expell the so-called vampires. After studied the diet and living habit of Lucy for more than four months, Professor Sibol finally found the key of the mystery was the garlic garden.
With the assistance of local environmental groups, Professor Sibol studied the garlic manner where Lucy live. After a air testing, it found the element of alliin. Sibol extracted and hydrolyzed alliin enzyme in garlic. He injected alliin enzyme into the samples of high blood lipids. Alliin enzyme absorbed fat in the blood and brake it down. When there was aggregation of platelet coagulation, alliin would immediately come forward and dispersed platelets to prevent them from freezing to increase plasma concentrations, and blocking the blood flow channel. In fact, most heart disease is caused by blocked blood lipids. The discovery has significant importance.
It turned out that garlic contains alliin, allicin and other 17 kinds of amino acids, more than 30 kinds of sulfides, in which allyl, methyl and other substances are essential medicines to treat heart disease. However, it is interesting that these substances are the natural active substances. When the alliin and allicin have entered the blood, they not only break down the fat group, smash the blocking platelet aggregation, but also repair and soften the fragile vascular wall to make it more flexible. Because of fat decomposition, blood low-density lipoprotein and fiber protein consumption is correspondingly reduced, thereby diluting the thick blood to ensure the smooth flow of blood. It is the main reason for rehabilitation of Lucy.
It is worth mentioning that fresh garlic contains lots of allicin, allicin and other heart disease "nemesis". However, when Professor Sibol stored the garlic for several, the monitoring results found that the "nemesis" in garlic markedly reduced, particularly alliin "evaporated" and depleted after the breaking down of garlic enzyme. And the "nemesis" have actually lost more thoroughly while heating. Interesting enough, in our daily life, garlic we eat are almost dried or cooked, which do not have good efficacy to patients with heart disease. Professor Sibol reminded Lucy humorously, “Your high cholesterol is caused by genes, not by diet habit, so before the genes 'amended', you should eat fresh garlic to pairs of blood fat and soften the blood vessels for at least six months, in order to consolidate the curative effect and avoid the enemy counterattack. "
In the past, it was impossible for Lucy take the aircraft. However, while returning to Philadelphia, not only did she get on the plane, but also on the way there was no discomfort, and a smooth return to the Philadelphia airport. Mo Nantes met her at the airport to. "God, I can’t believe I have actually come back alive!" Cried Lucy. The next day, she took health report to the company and returned to work.
A professor from American Heart Rehabilitation Foundation said:“ fresh garlic can cure heart disease without any side effects, it also prevents other diseases, like cancer. People should develop a habit of eating garlic daily. But patients with liver disease and diseases of the eye should eat less, or it will worsen the diseases.”
Lucy’s fantastic experience has been reported by American Microsurgical research Journal (4th Volume) in 2009, which is encouraging to many heart disease patients.




© Copyright 2009 janis (janisbrown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597603-health