*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597858-Why-did-God-make-it
by Salus
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #1597858
An inquiry to God, hoping to know why there are mosquitoes.
Dear Lord,



Thank you for creating the world and thank you for putting friends and family who are so loving around me. It's amazing looking at the wild nature, the animals and the insects that you've created.



I was told that there is something called a food chain and I once thought that we, human beings, after the extinction of the dinosaurs, have been at the top of that chain. (Or has it always been a food-loop?) But apparently I was wrong.



Mosquitoes live on our blood.



Why Lord? Why did you make them? What are they for? I really want to know. Flies are annoying enough but if you tell me frogs need them, I won't argue. What lives on mosquitoes then Lord?



I pray that I'd have the wisdom to understand the meaning of mosquitoes' existence and their contribution to the world... in a general sense.



In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen.



P.S. I'm praying for everyone who has been stung by mosquitoes and has cursed the only time in their lives.



© Copyright 2009 Salus (salus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1597858-Why-did-God-make-it