*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1598144-OPCMAD-Chapter-1-Torture-and-Pain-Awaits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by srx17
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1598144
As you read this, imagine you are this character.
Here in my large, dull and lifeless room I sit on my bed with my head in my hands. The heat in here is absolutely unbearable. It feels like someone has put me in an oven and left me here to die. Hours and hours I have been sitting here in this scorching heat suffering and choking. In a quick progression for some cold air, I throw my black baggy t-shirt off. There is no difference. It is still blistering hot. I let myself fall back on my bed. Now, I find myself staring at the ceiling, which seems millions of miles away. I now turn to my mood necklace for something interesting to look at. Years and years I have had this on, it is impossible to take off. Yes it seems weird, but all have tried, all have failed and all have given up. Right now I am blue, I am relaxed, for now that is.

I hear footsteps approaching, and I sit up in alarm almost panicking. I then grab my t-shirt and put it back on. Sitting up against the wall with my knees up to my chest and my arms around them, the feeling of insignificance and fear surrounds me. The door blasts open and a slight breeze enters the room. At the door stands Kay, her long brunette curly hair lies on her shoulder. She is wearing a 3 quarter black top and black jeans.

“Good morning,” she says in a cheerful tone with a smirk on her face. I had now entered hell.
© Copyright 2009 srx17 (srx17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1598144-OPCMAD-Chapter-1-Torture-and-Pain-Awaits