*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1598260-Digging-through-dreams-and-memories
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1598260
A tale of longing II
You were there. Standing beside me. As in old times when we spent most of time together. Speaking each idea that came into our minds. We always had strange ways of coming closer. A joke, an interactive conversation... Anything in the exact instant when my skin grazed yours. I felt an explosion that could take the reason far away. Sometimes, the touching times were so present, that our encounters turned to be a singular dance of approaching, on the heartbeat frequency, a magnetic attraction on the air. Touch by touch, suddenly our hands were side by side. My body was ready to dance, to find a singular rhythm to meet your body, to feel yourself. Some days when I saw that you didn't want to dance, to even look me in the eyes, I got motionless. My heart seemed to contract itself outside, becoming my lungs so wide, making me just wanting to breathe. And that's what I could only do. In my wildest dreams you were glued to me, skin to skin, it looked the same organism. It is the only dream I pray to come back.It is the single place where something can explain the lack that I'm sinking now.
© Copyright 2009 bittersweet (eighthsweet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1598260-Digging-through-dreams-and-memories