*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599284-Has-no-Name-Yet
by Elle
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Teen · #1599284
A story I plan on continuing if people show interest.
----Shay----
When I was thirteen years old, I had a stalker. His name was Eric Snider. He was a short kid, a little on the pudgy side, pale, wore glasses, and had that geeky “bowl-head,” haircut that hide his forehead and eyebrows. He would follow me around school, send me letters, and I’m pretty sure he would call my house, and then hang up, three times a day, every day.
----Eric----
When I was thirteen years old, I was a stalker. Her name was Shay Murray, and she was beautiful. Her skin was that olive tan color of Spanish decent, with black hair that was always in a braid. She was tall and thin; all the other girls in our grade were envious. I was obsessed. I’d follow her around, send her letters, call her house (and hang up…) and even spied on her after school/on the weekends. I never spoke to her, though.
-----Shay----
The stalking went on for about a year. My parents wanted me to report him, and several times I almost did, but he really didn’t bother me. Yeah, Eric was creepy, but he never hurt me. He never talked to me, really. Sometimes, I really think he would’ve, but he’d close his mouth then walk away. He was such a nerd, but he was harmless, people tolerated him. But that all changed when he beat up Dan Luther.
----Eric----
There was this kid, Dan Luther a real pain. He acted like he owned the school, and everyone in it. The classic, schoolyard bully who enjoyed the misfortune of others, namely, myself. He liked mocking my…infatuation, with Shay. I ignored him, plenty of times. But…one day I guess I just snapped. I’m not sure, but, next thing I knew, his face was pulverized and he had three ribs broken.
-----Shay---
After that, it was like a game of dominos. One thing led to another. Dan’s parents pressed charges; they needed someone to testify that Eric was crazy. I did it. I showed the police letters, I talked about him calling, watching. I don’t think I’ll ever forget the look in his eyes. Those light blue eyes, always looking so dead, so cold. He looked at me the whole time, I looked anywhere but. Eric was convicted; he was sentenced to a few years in a detention center, seeing a therapist and stuff.  Eventually, everyone forgot about him. There was juicier gossip going on. (Are Ashley and Shane going out? Carl’s dating such a fake. Maureen thought she was pregnant!)  No one knew the name Eric Snider anymore, and Dan Luther had moved a year after the incident. Everything was normal…Until Eric came back.
© Copyright 2009 Elle (xxayexx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599284-Has-no-Name-Yet