*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599333-the-note
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1599333
this is a fan fiction for anyone but me.
It was a nice day in New York City. One person in particular was not in a good mood at all. That person would be Aster because her girlfriend of three years has said that she is going to be moving away because she is moving to the suburbs for her father. This devastates both of them.

      A few days have past since Vivian has moved to the suburbs, they text one another here and there, there is no one in the world that Aster wants to see but her Vivian. Over that time she has broken up, made up and now are trying their hardest to work it out, Aster wants to stay with Vivian but feels she has lost a part of her self since she has gone.

    Vivian is trying to adapt to the suburbs and has met up with one of her old straight friends at the school that she is going. She has also been talking to this African American kid by the name of Archibald, A talented shy child who seems similar to her in the fact that they both like someone a lot but can not be them selfs around. Vivian wants to be with Aster and Archibald wants to be with Elisabeth.

      Back in the city Aster is contemplating the decision to stay or to go when Vivian calls. She sees the number but knows it would be a bad idea to answer if she was not in a good mood. She felt that if she blew up on her on the phone that it might be the end. When Aster does not answer Vivian leaves one more voicemail for her girlfriend as a final straw.

    Aster gets out of bed, opens the box that has all of the things that Vivian has given her and finds ”the note.” She places the note in her left pocket and places her mp3 player in her right pocket and starts playing a playlist. After a few moments she decides to take a walk. She does not know what to do. One part of her says to stay with the person that makes hear heart skip anytime she thinks of her.

  Vivian is not her self since she has moved, for some reason she has changed. She seems like she can not be a lesbian in the suburbs where as when she was in the city she would be with Aster no matter what. Even if people looked she did not care. Since moving to the suburbs she has not felt to comfortable enough to show her true self.

      Aster walks through the city and goes to the same place where “the note” was given and can almost as if she could see Vivian there with her



FLASHBACK

      It is in the center of the park three years earlier. Vivian and Aster have just met on

September 11 2001. Their friendship has been good but now Aster wants Vivian and she is going to be hers. No matter what  because when Aster wants someone or something she gets it. Aster offers to take Vivians books. Vivian responds; perhaps we should kiss. Two jerks go and say they should kiss. Vivian becomes defencive and goes and puts her arm around Aster. “I am with her” They jerks go and say whatever and walk away. A flattered Aster turns to her new girlfriend and kisses her. 



PRESANT DAY

      Aster once again reached into her pocket and opens the note up. The wrinkled note says

“I’m with you!!!” Aster smiles and has made up her mind. She grabs the mp3 player in her right pocket and goes to songs and plays Don’t ya from the pussycat dolls. She knows what she has to do. She begins running back to her apartment where she lives with her parents.  She picks up the phone and calls Vivian.
© Copyright 2009 mikal robinson (cuba4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599333-the-note