*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599889-I-Failed-to-Lie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1599889
How I understand why I cannot lie properly....
    Some people say that some people are bad liars because they can’t come up with a good excuse to cover up things or their face expression betrays them. But I’d say I realized something. It wasn’t because they can’t come up with a good excuse, maybe they never intended to lie in the first place. I think it was to keep something in her. Privacy I’d rather say. They’re eyes might flicker, or their hands may sweat. They may look defensive. All these indicate they are lying, of course, but these also say that she’s doing this unwillingly. She never wanted to lie. Maybe just wanted to keep a secret she doesn’t want anybody to know of it. We always think of this first: humiliation. But don’t you think she only lied half of it? I mean, when you lie, you also ready yourself to be calm and effective. But since she did not do it properly, this may give hint that she’s keeping something. Difference is, she just doesn’t want you to know what it is. :)



    Author’s Note: Hahah. .This may sound repetitive at some parts. I just realized this though. But it depends on the situation. This is only between friends I think. I don’t know. Ahahah.. I just lied to my friend. :). And I feel guilty about it. But I can’t let her now; she might see me on a different perception.

© Copyright 2009 Caiden Wallace (caiden091 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599889-I-Failed-to-Lie