*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600555-The-Gods-of-Love
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #1600555
Steve meets his old flame after a long time. What happens next?
Steve saw her run in front, wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and white shorts, her blonde hair tied in a bun above her head.

“Hi Ivana !” he panted, coming astride her, finding it difficult to keep pace with the fit woman.

“Hi Steve!” she smiled, amused to see him struggling to match her speed.

Reaching the park, he flopped on to their usual bench, watching her perform her regime.

“My college reopens next week,” he announced, shaking his head gravely.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, momentarily halting midway in the midst of touching her left foot with her right hand, before resuming again. Finishing the rest of her workout in silence, she joined him on the bench.

“You look sad,” she said.

“I will miss you,” he rued.

“Have dinner with me tonight” she invited, cheering him up.

When she opened the door for him that evening, he let out a whistle making her blush. Tall and statuesque, she wore a low cut, body hugging, black evening dress that accentuated her lush curves and sweet cleavage. Standing in the doorway at a seductive angle, her left hand braced against the frame for support, she balanced her right leg on her toe and arched her knee, rewarding him with a glance of her smooth and milky thigh through the slit in the skirt.

“You look great!” he complimented.

“Come on in!” she laughed, pecking him on his cheek.

“It will take me some time in the kitchen,” she chirped.

“Mind if I join you?” he queried.

She smiled her assent .Following her, his eyes devoured her sashaying derriere.

“Something on your mind?” she asked as she bent slightly to adjust the oven and felt him fidget behind her.

“I love you Ivana!” he blurted, getting aroused at the sight of her perfect ass jutting out.

“Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? I have children older than you,” she chided without turning.

“But you are single and I have loved you every moment since I first saw you jogging in the park,” he cajoled, reminding her of their first encounter. He had just come home for his break from medical school.

She was adjusting the microwave, when strong arms enveloped her. The very next moment she was in his embrace, kissing him passionately. All her inhibitions vanished as his tongue incessantly probed her mouth and his hands freely explored her curves.

When he finally made her arch over the kitchen sink, she complied like a rag doll. Moving her skirt aside, and exposing her beautiful butt, he fumbled with the zip of his trousers, pulling out his engorged cock. He stretched her thong panty to the side, gaining access to her womanhood and wedged the mushroom head of his hardness between the moist outer lips. Pushing gently, he filled her completely, making her purr with delight.

Bending forward he grasped her breasts, thrusting in and out of her sloppy cavern while she pushed her hips back and forth in tandem, her pussy milking his cock. Moaning loudly, they reached a wild climax. Stretching her strong hands behind, she clutched his ass, continuing their pleasurable union and ensuring that he erupted inside her.

The knock on the door jolted Steve back to the present day. Reclined on his bed, he had been dreaming of his only love.

“Come in!” he said, sitting up.

Ivana entered the room, a thigh length towel draped over her breasts. She sat cross-legged at the edge of the bed.

“It’s been a long time. You look even lovelier,” he sighed, his eyes feasting on her long neck, bare shoulders and naked legs.

“I was shattered when you disappeared from my life. Do you know how desperately I tried to contact you after returning to college!” he exclaimed.

“I loved you too. But didn’t want you to ruin your life for an over the hill broad,” she responded, glancing at him sideways.

“But I loved you. I felt so alive with you,” he choked.

“What happened with Samantha?” she asked, referring to his recent high profile breakup.

“She dumped me. Life with a doctor bored her.”

“The celebrity cancer specialist!” Ivana admired.

They sat quietly holding hands.

“Save me Steve!” she cried suddenly, piercing the silence.

“I will,” he assured, putting his arm around her, kissing and placating her. By a quirk of fate, the doctor treating her leukemia had consulted Steve that day, reuniting the two lovers after almost a decade. After the checkup Steve had brought her to his home.

He caressed her golden tresses, while she undressed him. Casting aside the towel, she straddled him and guided his throbbing cock into her pussy, while he fondled her shapely breasts. Riding him with wild passion, she alternately kissed him and fed him her tits, his hands squeezing her bottom. His cock flooded her depths, temporarily quelling their desires.

“I am not letting you vanish this time!” he murmured.

“Is that a promise, doctor?” she beseeched.

“Yes!” he avowed.

“You are my God!” she thanked, confident that he would cure her.

“And you are my blonde Goddess!” he kissed, mounting and entering her.

She moaned with happiness and delight as her lover claimed her again.

Word Count:865
© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600555-The-Gods-of-Love