*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600590-Victim-vs-survivor
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1600590
The book "A Bite Of the mango" inspired the idea of writing this...
There's a difference between being a victim and a survivor.When I tell anyone the story of my life, I do not wish for anyone to feel sorry or pity me.I only wish that as I share with you the times and the places I have been and the situations life has brought upon me,you look at me as a survivor.Someone that has been through the ups and downs of life but has taken each struggle as an opportunity to learn and become stronger.
I used to have it all..A Mom,A Dad,A brother,money,love and happiness..although life was never what you call "Perfect",it was pretty good,if i must say so myself.I shall not cry over what i have lost ,I shall rejoice over what i once had. I experienced things most people never will,I achieved things people wait their whole life for,without even knowing what i had.
Our lives are our stories.Some stories are hidden in the depths of our souls.While others are presented to the world in so many extraordinary ways.It's your story,You choose who knows it..YOur the author of your story,so make sure its worth reading....... ..........Life won't wait!!!




----"Anybody Can Survive Anything,You Just Don't Have To Be So Sad Doing It"
© Copyright 2009 Britty.x.x (britty.x.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600590-Victim-vs-survivor