*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601454-Why-are-we-friends
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1601454
I asked myself once, why are we friends? I think finally I have the answer.
Once I asked myself, why are we friends?

Why do you love me so much? Why are you so kind to me?

Maybe I don't deserve you but I enjoy having you. I love you so much and I know you do the same... our love is infinite.

You are with me from day one and you are still with me, still loving me. You give me your blanket to keep me warm... while you are feeling cold. You stretched your arm to me when no body did. You give me your food, and smiles to me “eat it, I have already ate”, when I know you didn’t

Years ago I didn’t realized the true love of ours. But with the years I realized that even though I hurt you, you have always forgiven me. You still forgive me for my mistakes and teach me to learn from them. Sometimes I ask myself, are we friends? Yes we are! We are the best friends for ever and ever, till death part us apart. We are bound by blood and nature.

I am proud to call myself your friend. I know you don't see me as a friend but I know our relationship gives and take what true friends do. Anywhere we go… we have fun. Anytime we chit chat we can laugh the whole day. Age difference doesn’t play a role in our conversations. We see each other daily, but we still talk to each other on the phone any time we have a chance. There is never enough to tell, we have always something to say. We smile with each other for no special reason… this sound so stupid, but it is the truth.

Writing this I think deeply, if my other friends have a friend like you. Oh gosh, how can I dare to compare others with you? You are unique! However, I would like for others to have a friend like you.

I asked myself once, why are we friends? I think finally I have the answer. We are friends, because we meant to be for each other. You are there when I need you. We are the best friends, God could produce. I know you care for me and will never let me down… because you love me… not cheap love, but real love. I accused you once for not giving me the chance to live my life, but guess what I want to live my life with you…for ever.

Thank God you are still with me and I pray daily for eternity together and for daily blessings.

Thank you for being my best friend ever.


-- ReDAnGeL--
Writesection
© Copyright 2009 ReDAngel (writesection at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601454-Why-are-we-friends