*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602264-Saving-Sargent-Woodlock-1st-chapter
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · War · #1602264
1st chapter of Saving Sargent Woodlock (see Saving Sargent Woodlock(preluge).
                                                        Chapter #1
          "Why are we looking for this dude again", Private Mansley greaved? Because Ace was a top  commander and its ower job to protect his butt Sargent Ryan Manweld responded in a very harsh tone which gave all twenty soldjers a chill down there spines like a knife cutting them open.These men were the toughes men the south-east division and yet they were not sargents ,except Manweld, if they were to come back alive with Ace they would be made sargents. There are 20 men so each will be Intro- duced as the story goes on. How in the hell are we going to find him mansley yelled? Believe me its going to be rough manweld said under his breath.
          So Sargent how did you get the short straw and have to command us Because as far as Im concernd your just here to lead the way, Private Mansley joked and a laugh broke out like an army of hienas. Private do you ever shut up or do you just talk till you get shot Sargent Manweld giggled.Alright men lets stop and go over the plan Manweld murmored,what plan,we don't even know where this guy is yelled Mansley! I mean how were going to find him Manweld yelled in response!You know I should make you undress and be shot with a BB gun 50 or 100 times in the balls if you don't stop disobeying me now shut up manweld said calmly.
          Now our plan is to go to the Onslaut River and follow it till we get to the Iraqie trade route and cross the river over the trade routes brige Manweld explained while spreding a map over a fold up table.Then we follow the route through every Iraqie town and camp untill we find Ace. Manweld looks up and sees every man with a weard look on there face but they all understoud.
© Copyright 2009 Andrew cheek (andrord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602264-Saving-Sargent-Woodlock-1st-chapter