*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603391-Billy-Caspers-life-with-His-Bird-Kes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KC
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1603391
A brief description on Billy's life with Kes
BILLY CASPER'S LIFE WITH HIS BIRD KES
from a Kestral for a Knave


Billy Casper is a little boy who lived with his family who didn't really care about him. He was neglected and abused by his mother and older brother.They didn't care about anything that happened in his life. In school the children teased him and bullied him around and they would beat him up for fun because he was smaller than them. The teachers didnt like him, they would shout at him if he answered a question wrong in class. Nothing seemed to go right in Billy's life until the day he found Kes.That day Billy went out in to the woods and he found this old monastery wall so he he decided to climb it and when he reached to the top he found a nest with a bird, the bird seemed to trust him. He spent all day with the bird after he few days he started to teach the bird tricks. Soon he got the bird to come around with him and people were amazed because a little boy could tame a wild bird.
© Copyright 2009 KC (kac09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603391-Billy-Caspers-life-with-His-Bird-Kes