*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603584-Simply-Me
Rated: · Other · None · #1603584
my name is kaitlin estelle janes.
My name is Kaitlin Estelle Janes. I am a cheerleader,nerd about books, and a tomboy. I am leading a Christan life. My life is as busy as a bee on a time crunch.My childhood...it was as memorable as a photo album.



This year i struggled with a dislocated kneecap and a broken heart.Even though i thought i was broken inside,but God helped me stronger and no longer broken.I've gotten caught being a liar at the same time i was begging for a second chance.Now at the age of fifteen, I've seen and felt heartache,deception,temptation, and depression.



I have read these two amazing series: the Twilight Saga and the House of Night series. They are truly amazing!



I know and firmly believe that Everything happens for a reason!



I do not know why i have fallen for my best friend-who is a guy. Hes been there for me through everything this past year.



I hate smoking it drives me insane!



I have lost many friends and self-respect,but gained it back.



I love to sit in the woods in the day with the sun shining through the leaves.



I am looking for my calling.I wish i could see the world and all its wonders.



My heart is together and joyful!
© Copyright 2009 kati :) (kaitlinjanes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603584-Simply-Me