*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603661-Time-goes-by
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1603661
This is about a girl ho falls in love wih the guy down the street
"Kadence,c'mon get downstairs your gonna be late for school." yelled Aunt Marie. "I'll be down in a second." yelled Kadence. As Kadence put on her shirt as she grabbed her brush and began to brush her long blonde hair. Before walking out of the room she looked at her make-up to check that none of it was smeered!Her bright green eyes flickered with excitemnt.She hurriedly grabbed her jacke and walked downstairs. "Kadence breakfast is ready."said Aunt Marie. "It's ok aunt Marie, im not really hungry."said Kadence. Autn Maire started asking millions of questions.Like she normally does being he always worried self. "Are you sure your not hungry?Are you ok?" Aunt Marie asked worriedly. Kadence began to chew on her bottom lip as she said "Yeah im sure.Im fine aunt Marie.i promise.Ima head off to school." Kadence planted a kiss on her aunts cheek and said "I love you Aunt Marie.will you tell the twins that i love them when they wake up and i will see them this afternoon?" "Yes,i will tell them, love you too Kadence."shouted Aunt Marie as Kadence shut the door behind her.Once at school Kadence walked to first period.When class started the teacher began to babble on about things that would be going on in that class.
© Copyright 2009 babygirl (mari-b221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603661-Time-goes-by