*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603665-autobiography
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by awade
Rated: · Assignment · Other · #1603665
It's an autobiography of my 17 years of wonderful life:]
I am an individual. Is there any other way to be? I am leading a courageous life. I view myself as being pretty darn strong. Being weak is a vulnerability I'm sometimes afraid of. But, it's only because the experiences in my life led me to having a backbone. My dad left my mom when I was ten, then married the woman he'd had an affair with. It happens right? Wrong. Not ever. Not to me. But, i can honestly say I wouldn't take a single strand back. I've lost much, but I've gained ten times more. Every single second has led me to the person I am today.
Despite the tragedy, my childhood can only be described as absolutley amazing. My parents always wanted me to be culturalized and well-rounded. They never failed to open my eyes to new experiences and nudge me to try things I'd never tried. Morever, my childhood was as hard played as possible. I was the kid who could be amazed with a box or a pile of mud and keep entertained for hours on end. I ve had my countless hours of dress-up as well. I thought I was a princess. I still think your never to old to dress- up on Halloween.
My mother, plays possibly the most important role in my life. She could only be described as my hero. No one on the planet is as strong as her. She's alwaysbeen there for me and always will. I don't even know how she put up with me during those pre-teen years. Don't even ask how I got so lucky. I couldn't tell you. I had a nightmare and and a comforting mother after. So many nights have been devoted to her on the edge of my bed while I was tucked in with tears streaming down my cheeks because of what the unworthy boy of the week did or endless hours of chatting about self-discoveries and dreams.
I wish upon a star, but there's nothing wrong with that. Dreaming is, true, not always good, you have to apply yourself, but what are we if not for our dreams?
© Copyright 2009 awade (awade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603665-autobiography