*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604070-Swiper-Smurfs-Best-Friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Friendship · #1604070
This is a childish story about how Swiper-Smurf and Jazzy-Smurf became best friends.
      Jazzy-Smurf, in his favorite white smurfy-pants with their matching smurfy hood, was innocently practicing his trumpet in his favorite place, the auditorium. He was alone, or so he believed. Swiper-Smurf was sneaking around, trying to find something to “swipe” and as soon as that instrument of Jazzy-Smurf’s came in sight he thought ‘Yeah, Yeah-Yeah, that’ll be poifect for my swoipuh-smoif collection.’ Swiper-Smurf stashed everything in his long red cape and wore a mask so no one would recognize who he really was. He also had on the identical clothes of Jazzy-Smurf on. He tip-toed near Jazzy-Smurf, being as quiet as a mouse, when Chief Bear-Claws Smurf came out of no where and snatched Swiper-Smurf by the collar saying in his deep Indian accent, “What are you doing, Swiper-Smurf? Getting into more trouble?”

    “No, no-no, I just hoid Jazzy-Smoif playing his trumpet, and I came down to listen,” Swiper-Smurf said smoothly in his lovely New Jersey accent.

    “Then why were you sneaking up behind him like that?” Chief Bear-Claws Smurf asked suspiciously.

    Swiper-Smurf innocently claimed, “Well, ya know, I didn’t want ta interrupt his poifect playing skills.”

    “Uh, huh. I am not stupid. Detention!” Chief Bear-Claws Smurf started dragging him away by the ear.

    Jazzy-Smurf stopped playing, suddenly realizing what was going on, “Wait! Swiper-Smurf was just listening to me! He was being good!”

    Chief Bear-Claws Smurf looked toward Jazzy-Smurf with disbelief, “No, he was trying to “swipe” your trumpet.”

    “You don’t understand, Chief Bear-Claws Smurf,” Jazzy-Smurf objected, “I invited him to watch me play because I wanted a new opinion.”

    Swiper-Smurf beamed up at Chief Bear-Claws Smurf, “Yeah, yeah-yeah, he begged me ta come see him play.”

    Chief Bear-Claws Smurf doubted it, but what could he do? He couldn’t just take Swiper-Smurf away now that he has a witness, “Fine, you can go, but next time I catch you doing something, I wont go so easy on you,” Chief Bear-Claws Smurf left the auditorium.

    Swiper-Smurf fixed his cape, “Thank ya for what ya did. I really appreciate it.”

    “Hey, what are friends for?” Jazzy-Smurf smiled.

    Swiper-Smurf held out his hand, “Yeah, Jazzy-Smoif, let’s be friends.”

    Jazzy-Smurf shakes his hand and starts practicing his trumpet. This was Swiper-Smurf’s first friend. Swiper-Smurf and Jazzy-Smurf were friends for life. Jazzy-Smurf inspired Swiper-Smurf to become a secret agent instead of a bad guy. Even today they are the best of friends: the secret agent and the musician.
© Copyright 2009 Krystina Gonzales (christy6825 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604070-Swiper-Smurfs-Best-Friend