*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604924-the-three-rings-of-power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1604924
adventrous and dangerous, full of power hungry witches,what's not to like?
It was a cool and breezy morning at 18 Deerhills Ave. Nicole was sitting in the Autum sun, re-reading one of her favorite books. It was not a coincidence that a witch named Lena was concealed in the trees, waiting, waiting for the chance that was bound to come any moment.
"Wow...the time does seem to fly by doesn't it?" Nicole said herself. She decided to go for a swim. After a couple moments she was all dressed in her bathing siut, ready to go for a swim. Closing her eyes, she dived into her pool. When she resurfaced she started to do a lap. Nicole set off towards her house with the book in one hand and her clothes in another. it was only when she was about to take a shower when she realized that her ring was not there. Slowly she started to retrace her steps.
© Copyright 2009 bdarronpal (pandagirlx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604924-the-three-rings-of-power