*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605006-Silent-Evil
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1605006
Yes, it's evil, it's HALLOWEEN! Evil contest.
Spending a day in the meeting seemed like I did not finish any purpose. I decided to create a garlic soup for the party; something that vampires would hate as well as werewolves. No one on the list was a vampire or werewolf, I knew the person hosting the party disliked them. Since it was an open event then I am sure there will be some present. Then I went to sleep in my own room.

It is dark: thundering, storming, and raining hard along with hail. I couldn't hear the thunder or the hail pounding down on the tin roof, or conversations from others and music playing in the background. Someone with a pale white face and silky black hair along with a dark black suit came up to me. For the halloween party I picked to dress up as a winged unicorn- gloves and hard-bottomed shoes mimicking the looks of horse hooves and wings that lay flat from my shoulder blades. There were spots for my fingers to fit so I could use my usual way of communication: sign language. I loved the sparkly main around my neck.

"Welcome to the party," he motioned with his hands, perfect American sign language.

"Thank you," I replied, using my own knowledge of sign language.

He made a gesture, offering to dance with me. I didn't accept, hating dance. He stared at me with almost inhuman eyes for a second. I just wanted to hang around and enjoy watching others. He did the same gesture again, so I showed my refusal by shaking my head. I felt vibrants through my shoes, the effect from all the dancing and pounding of the instruments. Deciding I needed to have a nice, quiet, empty place for a while before the rewards are given, I quickly moved out to where I knew there wouldn't be anyone around. I was allowed to go anywhere in the house.

In the hallway it was pitch black. I could feel the floor bend under my foot. There were several windows, large enough for a werewolf to crawl through, facing the outside. Often they had blinds on them. As I laid my foot down, one at a time, I could just imagine it creeking under my feet. The darkness seemed overbearing- I had never become used to darkness and knowing how fierce it was outside did not help. In my skin my nerves crawled as if someone else was following mee. Hidden among the darkness I felt as if creepy crawlies lurked around every corner and crevice. Whenever there were a dim light coming through a small window on the door; tree shadows moved, creating a very ominous sight. Suddenly my foot became stuck on something. Raising my other foot I felt a loss of balance, falling foward, landing with my hands out in front of me.

A foot landed on me. I could feel my spine breaking underneath the weight put on that foot. I could feel breath into my hair, realizing the fall was a trap. As the person hovered over me I could feel my heart pounding and wondered what the being's next step is, stab her until she died or else bite her in the neck? I didn't want to die, especially not transform into a vampire or werewolf. I knew I couldn't scream or yell for help- I didn't have any form of voice ever since I was born.

Turning my head, the look of my predator. The dim light suddenly pouring in through the nearest window captured a black nozzle and dark brown hair. The eyes shown from the light. My heart stopped pounding. A werewolf- the very last thing I wanted to meet before I faced my death. It opened up its mouth- exposing all the fangs and teeth it contained. I decided to close my eyes, I couldn't take it anymore. As I felt the teeth sinking into my shoulder I expected it to rip me apart alive. I felt numb as poison began to go throughout my body, screaming in hopes my life could be spared.
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- Happy May 5th! (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605006-Silent-Evil