*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605672-Lindsay-Lohans-life
Rated: E · Essay · Biographical · #1605672
Lindsay Lohan had an excellent career but fall quickly after that. Is she doing well now?
She was one of the most recognizable actresses, every teenager dreamed to be her before the dramas began, she is Lindsay Lohan. As a part of “Young Hollywood”, the life of this 23-year-old actress, singer, model and designer has always been under massive amount of media attention. Her dramatic life brought her even more paparazzi and made her “media magnet”. Her early career success was remarkable. Therefore, in comparison, the troubles was even more enormous. However, everyone deserves a chance to heal. She changed and started glowing again.

Lindsay Lohan’s life was never as normal as others’. Her maternal family are “well known Irish Catholic stalwarts” because of her great-grandfather. Lindsay started her career since 3 as a fashion model and appeared in commercials including Jell-O commercial with Bill Cosby afterward. The commercials she did brought her roles in soap operas. She moved on to movies and claimed to fame by Freaky Friday, bringing US$160 million worldwide. Mean Girls is another famous movie by her, “cementing her status as the new teen movie queen,” wrote a journalist. A lot of people still recognize her by her films nowadays. She already acted in over a dozen movies at the age of 21 due to her reputation of a talented actress. In addition, Lindsay Lohan is a singer too. Released two albums, “Speak” and “A little more personal(raw)”.

Suddenly, her life came to a turning point. Her parents separated. Lindsay said she would “try and keep the peace” at home and “felt good doing that” but told the media her father’s behaviour is hard to deal with shortly after. Although she also suffered from medical conditions and lost a few jobs, her biggest problem was her “un-Disney-like behaviour”. She took nude photoshoots and was arrested for DUI twice, ended up at rehab. For example, a re-creation of “The Last Sitting” photoshoots originally by Marilyn Monroe, who inspired her a lot. Not surprisingly, it created a stir. She was having an “on again, off again” relationship with a DJ, Samantha Ronson and reportedly hard-partying either. All of these completely ruined her reputation of a talented actress and replaced it with “Hollywood wild child”.

Currently, Lindsay Lohan is managing her life well. She said in interviews she learned to balance her life. “We had 16-hour days” she described her busy life before to Nylon in April. She got used to paparazzi now, according to a recent interview. Lindsay still has plenty of plans. She finished a movie that she co-star in, but there are two left coming out in 2010. Her third album, "Spirit in the Dark" is in production. Some sound tracks are leaked but no release date yet. Her new role in fashion became very important. Most people appreciate her fashion sense. She designed her own collection 6126 leggings, that the new collection just launched in New York, and is hired by Ungaro as artistic adviser. Nevertheless, she told the media “things are great” with her girlfriend.

Lindsay Lohan’s life cannot be better described than dramatic. She had an excellent career many can never have but she also had one of the biggest fall. She couldn’t manage her life well and eventually caused plenty of troubles. "It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs," she said herself. As Lindsay Lohan always says “I learn from my mistake”, she gone through it and learned the lesson. Probably only one out of a thousand people can have her life experience and there is something for everyone to learn while reading her story. In conclusion, it is her life what makes her a fascinating person no one else is.
© Copyright 2009 ivycheang (ivycheang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605672-Lindsay-Lohans-life