*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606125-The-Library
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1606125
A collection of the favorite stories of the Forbidden Fruits Group
*Reading*Welcome to the Library!*Reading*


Wandering through this library it is set up just like every other library with the standard classifications of books. However in scanning the titles in the section it soon becomes clear that the sections have been redefined.

Feel free to browse the stacks. Should you know of a story the library is missing please let the circulation desk know and we will update our collection.

Zoology
As you wander down this aisle, empty spaces in the shelves are filled with odd items for a library. The collection of dog collars and saddles seeming out of place. That is until a scan of the title revealing stories about besitality...

Family & Home Life
Pictures drawn in crayon decorate this winding corridor. The drawings are childish in quality and have captions such as Me & Daddy, Mommy & me, and My Brothers. The books here seem to have an incest theme.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#871903 by Not Available.


Children's Section
This corner has various stuff animals which doesn't seem all that odd, after all some libraries do have a small toy section. However the small printed panties scattered about as if they were removed and forgotten to be put be on, are not normal for a library. Does something other than reading occur in this library? The titles here all deal with exploits with boys and girls who are underage.

Pregnancy
Finally a section that seems like it might be appropriately titled. That is until a closer look reveals that these books deal with the acts leading up to pregnancy, or being fucked after pregnant, rather than the standard reference books one would expect.

Dynamics of Power
This aisle is dimly lit and has a hodgepode collection of leather, whips, and devices. On one side of the aisle you can find D/s themed stories, and the other contains coercion tales.
The Molly Series  (XGC)
following Molly
#362939 by SweetCakes

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1606126 by Not Available.


Crime
This section contains rape and blackmail stories.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1604560 by Not Available.


Reference Desk
Here you can find how-to articles on writing erotica in general, or more specific topics.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1553218 by Not Available.

{bitem:1507145 }
© Copyright 2009 MeganBlackwell (meganblackwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606125-The-Library