*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606658-Man-with-is-Discman
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Relationship · #1606658
its my frist writing i have done for fun so be gentle on the comments.
The Man with his Discman

                The man listening to his Discman was jamming to his own beat, walking down 6th Avenue.  He was listening to Kelly Clarkson, wearing black cargo pants with a bright blue hooded sweatshirt, with light brown timberland boots and on his messy hair due he was showing off a brand new knick’s cap backwards. 
         This is Alex a 30 something year old Jewish rebel.  He loved music all kinds of music, and yes even Kelly Clarkson.  Alex was not afraid to express himself.  He loved his new girlfriend. 
              He couldn’t wait to go meet with his girlfriend and prove to her he did know the lyrics to her favorite Kelly Clarkson song. “Man I wish I had some skates”, he thought to himself so he could zoom up to her place and surprise her when she got home form the tanning salon.  He did, without skates, beat Angel to her apartment.  Boy was she shocked to see him there, she couldn’t believe she had a boyfriend that would surprise her like that. She decided to keep him around after all. 
            The couple has only been together for one month but He loved Angel. What’s not to love?  Angel was also Jewish, with a body to die for; 5’4 tall with skin soft as Dove soap, not a freckle on her.  She had a slender figure which curved in at the waist.  Alex loved her brown wavy hair; he loved to run his stocky fingers through her weightless hair.  Her eyes were the color of chocolate brown.
© Copyright 2009 WordyGirl (wordygirl00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606658-Man-with-is-Discman