*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607459-A-letter-straight-from-the-heart
by shalvi
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1607459
its just something that came to my head while thinking over things and my past!
hey,

I was just sipping on a cup of coffee,looking at the street outside and just thinking about the time we spent together.about you,me,US!Its something that i cant let go off.i have tried and tried to get you off my mind,but nothing seems to work.its been fourteen months sice we parted ways and i somehow still keep tracing down the memory lane to find answers to questions which are still unanswered!

You were my world then.i got up with your voice and slept listening to it.we had our good times.shared so much.you were the shoulder i would lean on and just release my pain.your hug was the only thing that made me feel good.that one kiss was all i needed after a tiring day.your voice was all i had to hear to calm me down.i didnt expect those expensive gifts or lavish dinners.all i wanted was your love.you made me live a fantasy.a fantasy in the literal sense.

I was sixteen and immature.you never let me mature.you took decisions on your own and never let me have a say.and i nodded thinking you were right without realising how wrong i was in letting you have your way all the time.you somehow never seemed to understand me or my emotions.it was always about YOU.i was just one of the many people for you.but you werent that for me.you were a lot more.i did everything to keep you happy and what did i get at the end of it all?a slap on my face!you cheated.proved me wrong time and again.broke my trust.it was almost like it never meant anything to you.you left me on a deserted island with nobody else except for my shadow and your memories following me as i walked along to find a way out.i yelled for help but nothing worked.i fell on my face and realised that i had to get up all by myself,start afresh and move on,this time proving you wrong by not staying so stuck up!

I did all that i could to keep myself occupied.read,wrote and i did a lot of other things that made me realise how beautiful life could be even without your presence.you were a mistake.i was naive then,but now im not.and you know what?neither do i hate you and nor do i regret being with you because had it not been for you,i wouldnt have been this headstrong,bold and level-headed woman that i am now.im glad you came in my life,ruined it so much that it was almost impossible to get it back on track and then making me get up and put together all the broken pieces of my life and just make it so wonderful that now its difficult for anyone to break it again!actually its rather impossible for anyone else to mess with it.look what you have done?you have sculpted a stone hearted woman for whom falling in love once again is not even an option!just as much as i would want to,i wont, thinking of what its consequences would be like.but somewhere deep down i know that there is someone made for me,who will change my mind and make ME feel 'special' for once.and that day you will regret for what you lost out on!

i hope you get the best things in life,but do remember,you cant even get close to being me or living my life.its far better irrespective of all that happened.all you can do is imagine and wish to be in my shoes.but sweety,life is a bitch!i have dealt with it,you will too soon!



ps:I AM SO OVER YOU!(i know its so cliche` to write this,but its the fact!)



bye!
© Copyright 2009 shalvi (shalvi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607459-A-letter-straight-from-the-heart