*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607586-ledend-of-the-five-rings-pt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Other · #1607586
part 2 i might not finish the story but i'll try
(note the stories arnt that good cuz i'm still playing around with them)
monokey ran full speed to the coloseom "gah i can't belive i slept in" she said loudly in frustration as she ran through thr gate to the arena "made...*pant*...it" she said trying to catch her breath then looked up seeing meny people from all over Rokugan and clans some from the mantis, phinox, dragon, lion, crab,scropion, unicorn, and even CRANE! the crowded center of the arena was filed with chatter people mostly stay with their own clans keeping to them selves monokey looked around then some one from behind called out her name "monokey" she turned to the voice it was her cousin Hetake she remembered playing with him as a little kid she hadn't seen him since they were five "Hetake is that you!?" she said huging him tightly "ya its me" he gasped out from under monokeys bear hug "monokey" "hu?" "can't breath" he gasped "gah!" she said letting go "sorry!" she helped her cousin up "you haven't changed a bit have you?" he said jokeingly then they looked up when loud drums beat then stoped "we will begin the first test" a elder from the dragon clan said standing up he was in emrald green and gold robe's stood up the first test will be of speed and skill...you will have to retrev a sphere fron the center of the arena and there are 8 in all." the contestents started to mutter "you will fight to get the sphere's from your opponents termanation is is openal" he said befor siting down a man in a black cloak walked out into the arena and did a spell the arena turned into a marsh setting everyone moved out to the edge's of the large cirucal arena as the land scape changed mononokey gulped nerviously 'i have to win no matter what" she thought tighting her fist the arena became deadly quite then the elder from the dragon clan yelled "BEGIN" everyone rushed to the center of the arena monokey only had a small hunting knife she pulled out as she was attacked blocking a katana strike she parried and slashed a crab member across his middle. monokey sprinted to the center snaching a bright eletric blue shpere the size of an egg fron a nets in the middle of the area fighting area and cut through two people "i have to survive i have to win" she told her self as she ran another through. blood splattering on the ground and on her face monokey did a slide to dodge an attack from someone from the lion clan as she sliced them in two.monokey fought till only a few people left. drums beat loudly everyone who was fighting stoped and looked up blood soked and covered in mud as the crowed cheered monokey trudged infront of the platfourm with the 7 other contsetents she noticed that her cousen wasn't one of them her eyes started to full with tears but she tryrd yo hold them back "WE WILL NOW PAIR YOU UP!" a man on a plat fourm yelled monokey stood with the other contestnts "THESE WILL BE YOUR PARTNERs that you will be working with from now on" monokey gulped nerviously "NOW COME UP TO THE PLATFOURM WHEN YOUR NAME IS CALLED" the exam contestents tensened as they clalled out names of the paireing groups "hotashi yakoma of the lion and satoshi kunri of the crane.....monokey moto of the unicorn..." monokey held her breth who would her partner be? "and soshi dark of the scorpion" monokey walked up to the platfoum to meet her parner "a scoripon clan member...an ninja,an assain" she thought what he would be like. a young boy about 15 or 16 walked smoothly and silantly up to monokey he was wearing astraw samuri like hat and a solid black loin mask with dragons on the sides covering half of his face "monokey moto?" he said his voice was young and smooth and some what cold. she nodded "yes" she said looking him in the eyes. his eyes were a emrald and jade green that seemed to glow."good" he said turning to walk off the platfourm. mononokey followed him off the plat fourm "NOW PREPARE FOR TOMAROW AND GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST DISSMISSED" with that every one left monokey followed soshi out of the arena and into the town it was a few hours till sun set "wow it took all day just to do that?" monokey muttered aloud trying to destract her thought from her dead cousin looking to the sun then to soshi anoyedly 'what is up with him he hasn't said a word since we met' she thought crossing her arms. after several failed attemps to talk to soshi monokey gave up "your a real pice of work you know that?" she said hands on her hips "why is that" soshi said not turning around "well for one....yu...hey you finaly said something!" monokey exlamed soshi turned around and stoped "ehh" monoky said nervisly "well u need to talk more because we'er going to be partners we should aletst know a little about each other" she said with a resoning voice then noticed a dojo out of the courner of her eye "hey would you like to spair with me?" she said chainging the subject soshi looked to the dojo then to monokey "fine" he said sighing as monokey lead him into the dojo paying for his and her entrance fee.

"i wont go easy on ya" monokey said holding a wooden practice sword in a fighting stance as soshi did the same. the two rushed at eachother blocking and dodgeing eathothers attackes looking for openings. after an hour soshi was exosted he was trained in magic and stelth attacks not samuri tecnques whilst monokey was reved up and ready with a burning energy to fight. "you can't be done allready" she said bounceing like one of those fighting video game characters. soshi stood up "i'm-a done" he painted leveing "ok i'll meet you outside" she said walking to put the practice swords away. as she was thanking the dojo master a blood curtling inhuman screech came from out side. monokey knew what it was imedietly a shadowlander monoky burst out of the dojo looking around franticly for soshi she saw him holding a knife as a shadowy mist dissappered into an near by allie way. monokey ran to soshi "are you allright!" she exlamed as she ran to help him. he nodded and stood up brushing him self off monokey sighed sliantly with relef.
© Copyright 2009 shadow demon (pipefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607586-ledend-of-the-five-rings-pt-2