*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607923-The-Loins-Rebelloin-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1607923
Iam a free member, i cannot write more on the orignal. I making a 2nd to continue.
The weather the past few days was peaceful, not that Sasha cared. She couldn't belive that Crow had lied to them. Honey was torn apart, she often avoided Crow now. Trevor,Sasha and Honey walked through the plains, but Sasha couldn;t hold it in anymore.
"How can Crow be so cruel!?" Sasha wailed.
"thats just his nature. We can't do anything about it." Trevor replied. His answer didn't satisfy Sasha.
"But it isn't right! We can't just stand by while he slaughters innocent cats so he can become king of everything! I'll go insane before that happens!" Sasha spat, clawing the dirt in her fustration. Honey whimpered and stared at the ground. Honey had been shaken hard by the discovery of Crows cold hearted nature. She didn't even have the energy to join the hunting parties anymore. And Honey was really good at hunting, she loved it. in fact it was her talent. Her full name now is Honey Rosethorn.
"Well, what do you suggest we do!?" Trevor snapped. Sasha gritted her teeth and shut her eyes, thinking hard.
Thn she said those famous three words, the words that started the event that would make the story spread from genration to next genration.
"We fight back." Sasha growled.
"What!?" Trevor yowled. he stared at Sasha as if she grew two extra heads.
"We can! we can make alliances with the other prides and the next time Crow attacks, we gather the prides agreed with us and fight against Crow." Sasha said, once agin clawing the ground, but this time in excitement and anticipation.
"Sasha, thats crazy! We'll get kicked out of the pride! And nobodys done that in the history of Catkind!" Trevor excalimed, cathing Sashas excitement, except in loathing of the idea.
"Excatly! then he'll have less loins on his side! I know theres some loins at home who are in favor. We can even get the tigers tgo break the alliance if we were strong enough." Sasha said. Trevor stared at the ground, failed to be convinced by Sashas words. Sasha took a deep breath. She would have to calm down in order for Trevor to agree.
"Trevor, I know it sounds crazy, but you know what we'll happen if Crow isn't stopped. Soon he'll be slauthering countless cats and more slaves will work for him. It may fail horribly, but we have to try." Sasha whispered, leaning against Trevor. A shadow seemed to overcome Trevor, as if bad memories overwhelmed him. he looked up into Sashas eyes, hope glittering in his green gaze.
"All right, Iam in." trevor said.
"Me too." Honey said. her voice was squeakty. She hasn't spoke since the night of the gathering.
"Good. Lets go back to camp." Sasha purred. But when they appraoched home, Sasha heeard yowls of anger and cackling. Sasha stiffened in horror. Hyenas were attacking the pride!
© Copyright 2009 kristen (animallover96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607923-The-Loins-Rebelloin-2