*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607942-The-Adventures-Of-FirebirdX
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Other · #1607942
This is the last part in this chapter so her it is part 8!
We left off with Day Walker standing out side my bathroom and me giving her strange face while walking off.



WB was walking around like a tourist in a villa they never knew any thing about. Thinking nothining of it I went out to the pond and watched the fish jump in and out so perfectly it was calming. The grass felt so good I took my shrit off. My shirtless back felt like it I was laying on a bed silk that had been put under me. A few minutes past and here came Day Walker and Angelwind to see what I had been doing. I got up and tied my shrit around my waist and walked away with out an answer. Wandering what was going on I though I get WB to go with me to Peter a young man who happened to be FG's brother. He went I asked,"Have you noticed every one acting so weird theres no way I can get near any of you guys including you. I mean you was looking at my house as if you never been there in your life, but on the other hand you are like an older brother to me. I mean you'll be there any time to get stuff off my chest. Thank you for it." We finished the rest of the walk to Peter's hummble house. Peter answered the door with a drozzy look in his eyes, but still showed a open hand to enter. We sat on a few stools around a card table in the middle of a basement that had nice wooden sided walls and a few pitcures of his family and him on a vaccation to Flordia above a stone mantel of a fireplace that had been removed by the previous owners. In a corner was a small bar with bottles of water and sodas because Peter in no way drank being baptist. He walked over to it and got himself and WB a bottle of water. Put in a CD and after it we sat and talked about if he had any idea what maybe going on at my house. Shrugging he shook his head, straring me dead in the face of WB. A tap at the door Peter asked to be excused to answer it. Opened it a crack and spoke to a gray figure outside for a second. His gestures were towards me like everyone elses since a few hours ago. I got up, streched and walked to the bar, motioned to Peter to get a drink who had sat back down. "Getting ready to leave are you? May I ask you for a favor?" Puzzled I agreed for I knew Peter did like to ask any one for help with any thing. "I need a case of balloons, a computer mouse, a new desk and a chair to be picked up at the store for me please. My truck broke down a few days ago and the people were going to resell if I don't pick it up today." I nodded and walked out the door to his mailbox and waited for a car to pass. I crossed then I remmebered he didn't tell me were to go. WB was running towards me and told me were to go and he would go with me.



We made it to the store and they had the stuff all ready to go and with brand new price tags on it. WB spoke to the manger and he said that the objects were over due not only a few days but a few weeks. Protesting WB started to tell them to load it up on ther trucks and take it to Peter's house. He reached for a near by and bagan dialing 911 and making a police report. WB, the manager, and me stood in a circle until the police arived. The manger walked over to the sheriff and started to caplain that we was trying to steel the objects told to us to get. We all took a ride to the police office and had time to state our sides of the story. As expected we won the case the judge noticed it kept canging every other word the manger said twice. WB looked at me as if he didn't know I was there, opened his mouth and ran off. I had one of the officers follow to deliver the things to Peter in one of the stores trucks. Peter unloaded it by himself for soom reason he kept saying he had it after you hear him breathing hard. He told me to leave I left and got five yards away and here comes DW and AW to help him unload and put the new things into his house. I looked down and wandered why he didn't want me to help him but let two females that shouldn't have to the work of a man do it.



Got home and took a shower, got dress up in a nice suit and tie. Got in front of my dinning room table to see a feast after all I wanted was a piece of turkey with mash patotes, gray, corn and for desert a apple cinnamon pie, but that not all was there there was my family, AW's family, WB and TB's family, DW's family, FG's family, SD' family, John, Matthew's family a friend of mine from Texas, Holly's falimy a frined from Oklahoma, Brian's fmaily from Costa Rico and me at one table. I expected John but literaly every one else I knew to be there at one meal. There was fifty - two people at one table all staring at me like they expected a speech. When I had no idea what was going on. All that I could say was "What's going on here?" Then one of the many people's voices came forwards and said,"Sit and enjoy the party in every of you, Waterbeast, Angelwind, Shadow Dart, Day Walker, Thinderbird, And Forest Gaudians honor of all the lives saved and still being protected. "I would like to propose a toast to these few brought to attention." said a kind voice known as Jim. "Here here!" is all that was heard over the cheers and applause of my middle brother David.



.to be continued.........
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607942-The-Adventures-Of-FirebirdX