*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608253-That-Kiss
by Sado
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1608253
Erotic short story about an affair becoming more emotional after a forbidden kiss.
He and I both knew the game, emotionless no strings attached sex. It was great, passionate and earth moving, worth skipping work for though we never indulged to that level. We both knew it was going to happen tonight and I for one couldn't wait. He was on my mind all day.
Clothes flew off of my body as quickly as always, he undressed slowly... I liked to watch his body emerge,  it wasn't perfect but it was him and I knew every inch. It was emblazoned on my mind after twenty sessions of mind-bending erotic exercise.
I slid down his body and fumbled with his belt, aching to have his hard cock between my lips. His eyes were impassioned drugged and the minute my lips wrapped around him he groaned. I was in no mood for pretending, no mood for teasing. I was sucking his cock like my life depended on it and I was enjoying it. His hands found my breasts and caressed them, tweaking the nipples as I slurped on his rod. It was a messy, slick blow job just the type he liked. His caresses fired my passion more and my already dripping pussy trembled as he tweaked my nipples harder. He pried my head from his member forcefully and I in my haze protested. He wrenched me upwards and pressed my body against his, my breasts grinding into his chest. I was miffed at first and he laughed at my expression.
I grabbed his cock and stroked it gently as he caressed my ass. It was then that he broke the rules. He held my head and kissed me. Kissing was... I was outraged then electrified. Every emotional barrier I had erected against him broke, leaving me stranded; it was all over.
I wanted him then with such a ferocity that the next time I got my lips around his cock, I simply concentrated on making him come. His grunts were primal, my actions obscene perhaps.... but when his seed flooded my mouth I felt only triumph. He didn't look pleased; I knew that look.
He dragged me across his lap and spanked my bare ass....hard. This was no play act, my ass burned with each slap and tears sprang to my eyes. I struggled it was no use. It took a while for me to notice that heat was rapidly building in my cunt. But when I noticed I was blown away. He stopped and my nipples tightened to painful points of need, my cunt drooled on to his pants legs and my ass was on fire.
His cock was hard under my tummy and I knew were that needed to be. It had to be in me or I would explode. This was all his doing.. he invaded my space and now all I could do was go along with the emotional high that was added to the physical one we had always shared.
As he flipped  me over and stood, undressing completely before rejoining me, I got a look at his face. I saw then that the feeling of emotional catastrophe I  was experiencing was mutual. He kissed me again, forcing me to stop thinking. When his cock tickled my entrance and his fingers toyed with my clit  couldn't care less what we had lost.
"I love you," I said it.. he didn't react. His cock slid home confidently and my body responded to his. We were moving in a rhythm unlike any we had used before. My sore ass clenched and bounced from the bed as I moved in sync with him. My tears had long dried but the brusque treatment was being played over in my mind. That's why I loved him, that's why this felt so right.
My cunt was the center of a psychedelic universe of unbelievable pleasure. It was humming in and out of me, a hard rod of heat and bliss and I grasped it as if I didn't ever want to let it go. My wanton behavoir hardly shocked him, he shifted me once or twice, approaching his god-given task of driving me to distraction from a different angle. I was making sounds I didn't know was possible; mumbling incoherently between my moans, whimpers and cries. Undulating, pulsating, driving fucking motions transforming my world into fireworks and meteor showers.
The night was a melting pot of imagination and sensuality. The simple manliness of the way he held me, gruffly and placing me where he wanted me and manipulating my woman flesh till I vowed to never leave his side, compounded my feelings of him. He called me sweet names, heated names, sexy names, I called him Master. He didn't flinch from me, this me revealed; he met me on every level and I reveled in this.
My cunt was stuffed full of his fingers and he insisted on talking about work.. I failed to comprehend his logic...but his twisting short jabs did the job. I bit his shoulder and shuddered violently: climax number unknown.

He changed everything with a simple kiss. My body was tired and completely content. My mind was buzzing and my eyes seemed to see everything in a new light. We parted reluctantly, going home to empty beds..mine at least. I didn't think I could face him at work after what had happened. To say that I was emotionally involved was an understatement...
© Copyright 2009 Sado (dosah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608253-That-Kiss