*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608422-Death-Lover
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1608422
She never thought she would be this close to death...but look at her now... (Not done)
  Clair stood in her bathroom, staring at how ugly she found herself...sure she had a hot boyfriend, close freinds, and good grades...but that couldn't change that fact she always felt like she needed make up, she needed to loose weight, or she had to wear clothes that had to make her look skinny.  Her long black hair seemed dead and lifeless...her blue eyes looked dull and sunken in.  She sighed with distaste as she reached for her foundation to make her look paler, her eyeliner, and her eye shadow.  She made her face whiter than ever, she made her eyes cirled with black...and put black on her eyelids.  She walked towards the door...but something shiny cought her eye.  She looked and sitting on the back of her toilet sat the blade she used to harm herself.  She felt a sudden burn on her thigh...the spot where she split her skin last time...She bit her lips and walked out the door.  As soon as she exited to the living room she saw her father back hand her mother...people asked why she thought she had a bad life.  If any one ever found out...her father told her that he would start to hurt her like he does her mother.  She usually ignore them...but today she felt brave.  She cried, "Dad!  Why do you do that every day?"

  Her father shot her a crazy smile, "I do it...because you are mine...you both are!  Now Clair do I have to start punishing you too?"

  She spat at him, "Well I hate you...you never let me do anything I want to do!"  She ran back towards her room and locked it...he didn't follow her.  She stared at the knife once more and thought about the pain it would do to this famly...and that would be nothing.  She grabbed it and pressed it to her wrist.  she whispered, "May it help me heal!"  She cut her hand and the blood flowed freely.  She wrote on her white wall, "I hate my life...and may I rot in hell"  She then slit her wrist from left to right, and then down the middle.  She started to feel tired as she sat on the floor and watched her life slowly exit her body...the last thing she saw was her door being kicked down.





  She woke up in the hospital.....not many people survive close encounters like that one.....but she knew she survived...sadly.  A nurse stood by her bed....watching her carefully.  "Good morning...." The nurse stated.

  "What ever is good about your day isn't good about mine...."  Clair whispered as she rolled over.

  "Well some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed..."  She smiled.  She had blond hair...A blond barbie...how nice.  Her eyes had some soft eyeliner...and pink eye shadow...She wore jeans and pink scrubs.

  Clair laughed, "Well some of us don't have a perfect life barbie...and some of us hate our selves so much we just wanna slit our own wrists and bleed to death...Have you ever felt that way?"  The nurse shook her head and before she said anything Clair continued, "I didn't think so...so just go brush your blond hair and watch your soaps while I think of a new way to kill myself...."

  The nurse opened her mouth in shock...then quickly closed it....she was just put down by a sixteen year old.  Clair closed her eys softly...and whispered, "You think you are better than me don't you..."

  The nurse sighed, "I'm not alowed to tell you my opinion..."

  Clair laughed, "So you think you are better...I wish I was dead...Maybe then Life would be better..."  Clair breathed in...and then slowly out...She let her mind drift slowly into a field of slumber...There she felt safe...




  She sat on a swing...lightly swing back and forth...She looked around and noticed she was under a weeping willow tree...the branches hanging down to the ground...The swing was tied to a thick branch...she looked passed the willow branches and saw more trees...she glanced down at herself....A black, dress thant hung down to her ankles...her bare feet caressing the ground...the dress had thin strapes and hung low.  She sighed happily as she pushed herself back with her feet.  Suddenly a hand appeared on her back, and pushed her forward.  She glanced back and saw a man...he was tall, with long black hair...not super  long but enough to cover his left eye a sly smile sat on his face, and his eyes glowed a sparkly blue...almost a purple. 

  "Who...who are you?"  She asked...The swing began to go back towards him...and he pushed her once more.

  "Who is but a simple phrase...Names are nice my dear but I think you should be asking me What am I...."  He pushed her again.  His voice was manly...but yet had a soft....desire towards it...as if he wanted her to want him...or something along those lines.

  "What you are is a man...so I ask who are you..." Clair stated again.

  He laughed. He laughed at her...She looked over her shoulder at him and she smiled a more kind smile.  "I'm glad you know what you want...You'll see me soon enough..." Clair glanced back trying to look at him...but he was gone...She stopped the swing and stood up.

  "Where are you?!  Please....come back!"  Clair yelled at the top of her lungs.  No one was around...

  She felt someone next to her...who ever it was whispered, "Clair...Wake up..."  Her eyes shot open.



  Same old hospital...White room and everything...This time the nurse was gone.  Something whispered to her, "Run!  Run Clair, while you're alone!"







© Copyright 2009 Love-Is-Life (love-is-life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608422-Death-Lover