*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608429-The-Roller-Coaster
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1608429
what it feels like to expierece depression through my own eyes, in the sense of a ride
the emotional rollercoaster we call life with its ups and downs, the tight turns to change, but in the end we start right back where we started which is non existence, see the begining of the ride is like birth and the slowing down part at the end is like your heart stopping and putting you back into the same place you once started, which like i said before is non existence. but depression throws in new curves, see when you live your life straight its all one big thrill cause you enjoy what you can but can always see the end ahead, now in deression you sont see that, in depression the coaster puts you through dark tunnels, so dark you cant even tell its your hand your looking at with a blade in its grasp, your on edge most of the time, and from time to time the ride breaks down and so your stuck at 1 moment which takes the thrill away and makes you feel down, till when they finaly fix it, remove the tunnels, and your in the light again enjoying the thrill of life till when the ride slows down, and your heart has only 1 final beat, then your back to the start.
© Copyright 2009 invisible child (wordsandmusic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608429-The-Roller-Coaster