*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608596-Into-the-Darkness
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1608596
The pain of someone you meet that impacts your life and creates alot of strive.
You took my hand you took my heart, and then we parted. You buried me in the grave but at the end i was brave. It was hard you turned me to lard. The bullets penetrated me deep and i lost alot of sleep. I am happy i wont see you again, all you do is break and take. Yet my love is still so strong where did i go wrong. Im sick of basing my life upon you i try to tell myself all you were was a screw. I know that its not the truth if it was i would have left you in the past i keep on feeling your blast. Your face haunts me and then it daunts me you were always a player and a slayer. I still wish you love i hope it penetrates you from above. When i stare up at the moon it sings me a tune and when you sit there high up on the dune I wish you could see what you mean to me. Would it have made you change i guess that is a question i ask myself everyday. I dont want to see you again although i wish i could flee from you my black seed,trapped in this circle, the pain drives me insane, he ripped out my heart i wish i could part, from the start i was just a pawn its been a few years and still i cant seem to release the hold he is so cold. I base my pain upon his plain, he is so vain. His hate is not to be my fate. My cries dont seem to answer any of my whys, i get left in the cold but still im bold. How can one man have so much impact on someone, it makes no sense but it is not pretence. I put him upon a pedestal thats where i went wrong.I will get through this even though it feels im ludicriss, you are constantly in need of evil. The clock ticks everyday and in this moment i stay.
© Copyright 2009 Icedqueen (icedqueen123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608596-Into-the-Darkness