*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608856-Inspirational-Encouragement
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #1608856
The power of words that we use can change the course of our life.
WORDS

Words! They can hurt. They can help. They can soothe. They are Powerful!!! Words are containers of energy. Ask, believe, and receive. When we have a thought or idea we generally will tell someone about it. Then we will continue to discuss the idea. If it is a good idea it could produce something beneficial for everyone. Words can be positive or they can be negative. We all know how it feels when we are in a crowd of people talking negative. The air is thick and immediately you either want to join in or leave immediately. Negative talk will produce more negative talk and negative ideas and sometimes it can end explosively. Why waste energy being negative. We have so much to be grateful for. Gratitude there’s another word. How grateful are we that we can open our eyes and get out of bed in the morning? How grateful are you that you have a roof over your head? How grateful are you that you have something to eat? Maybe you have money in the bank? That you are sober and don't have to take a drink? Words are powerful. Think about the words that come out of your mouth. Are they bringing life or are they bringing death. You have heard folks say I have been talked to death. I am so broke I can't pay attention. Guard the words of your mouth. They are containers and are energized. Speak words of life and hope and success. Life will attract what you say. That’s something to think about.
Think about it.
By Cleveland  / Openamind
© Copyright 2009 clevemcs (openamind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608856-Inspirational-Encouragement