*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608873-A-Conversation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Cultural · #1608873
just a simple short story on the consept of you were to actually talk to god..
Please for give my spelling,im still working on this one..:)




A Conversation with God.

This man was in a car wreck and he was rushed to the hospital and on the way he lost concousness.When he came to he found himself in a field of white roses.Looking around the field.Taking in all of the splender and was awed by the beauty that was around him.Hearing a soft voice calling him to come over and sit down.Looking a mased at the man that was dressed in what looked like a tunic from the roman empire.The man looked over at him with the most deepest blue eyes the other man had seen. Jim come and sit down for a minute and lets talk.How did you know my name.Jim thats not important right now;but you are so tell me.Why are you so unhappy in life?Jim looked at the man for awhile and was stunned that he knew him better than his wife did.Well im um a little shocked that you know something that nobody knows.That is my job to know you in side and out because thats the way I made you.What the hell is going on/ here how you can you have made me unless you're him.Why are you so shocked by my presents?Its not that I have been very far from you in the first place.All you had to do was to ask I would have been there for you.Jim looked at the man next to him with that joyful look on his face that Jim wanted nothing more than to pummel this man for making fun of him in a serious way.The man smiled at him just looking so peaceful and content without a worry in the world.The man turned and looked at Jim again with those peirceing eyes thats when Jim knew the power and majesty and wonder that was in those eyes and when they twinckled at Jim all of his anger and hatred were gone in that instant there was a felling of peace in Jim that he never felt before.So I ask you again why are you so unhappy in life Jim?Well you know things arent really going for me and with my wife I love her so much that I kinda messed things up with her and my job sucks and um Im just ready to quit all together and just give up on everything.Why havent you talked to me about this before it got this far I know you are a good man because thats the way I made you.You should have just talked to me and all of this would have gone away or with a little guidence to be on the right path to fixing whats happening with your life.Well.I know you are the proquastinater the one who puts things off for another day well Jim this that day to get your self together not just for you but for your wife and what expected for the future.How do I do that.Just ask and I will be there Jim it's as simple as that.Now dont you just feel better inside just by talking to someone.yes I do matter of fact.Thanks for being a good listener.Thats my job and I take it very seriously and I love everything about it.But for now is not your time to be here with me and I will see you later on in life,But if you need me all you have to is just ask and I will be there.The next thing that Jim knew he was in the hospital with his wife sitting next to him holding his hand and telling him that she loved him with all of her heart it just took all most loosing him to death that she realized that their problems were just temperary and that she just needed him.
© Copyright 2009 Greyheart (thecruisnix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608873-A-Conversation