*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609062-Escape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1609062
Evie wants to runaway, wants to escape.
I dragged the broken glass across my skin, praying for the courage to press down. Of all that I've felt, i didn't want to feel anymore, I didn't want to do anything. I wanted to escape this life. I wanted to run away. But where would i go? Where would i stay? And how will i get there? So many questions that couldn't answered. This is the easiest solution i have to my one problem. This is what i have to do in order to save myself.

I shoved my jacket's sleeve into my mouth and let my wrist rest on my knee.

"One cut will do it."

A light sharp press touched my skin,then the touch turned into a pinch, the pinch turned into a stab, and the stab turned into blood.

I screamed through the sleeve, but no one heard me, I didn't want them to anyway.

I sobbed and bawled as i made the glass go in deeper and deeper. I didn't feel anything after that. My wrist felt numb. My whole body felt numb. I released the jacket's sleeve from my mouth.

Blood dripped from my wrist and seeped into my jeans. I smiled at the crimson droplets.

Everything went black before i saw the blood drip to the tiled floor.

Where am i?

Am i dead?

Doesn't matter now i guess, at least I'm done, at least i escaped.
© Copyright 2009 poisonivy (celdbur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609062-Escape